Sign in to follow this  
dragon10

Chad Johnson NO Practice today

Mark my words, this thing is going to get ugly in Cinci with Ocho Stinko running his mouth and being a front runner! Everything is cool when he is getting the rock but when things dont go so well he is a little baby!

This is all true and his true colors are coming out. The remarks he made about Palmer being the "golden boy" is also proof he will turn on anyone. I can only laugh at the people here in the past who said CJ was the good guy WR while TO was the devil. I heard the difference in the two is CJ cares about winning and is a team player... while TO only cares about his numbers. I also remember hearing how when CJ vents on the sidelines and in post game interviews it's just him showing his competive side but when TO does it this makes him a cancer. I also wanna say that TO is the champion of the TD celebrations and for the last 6 seasons has stayed creative and fresh and when he breaks them out I LOL. CJ had one season where his TD celebrations were good...ever since he tries to hard and now they suck. The funny thing is when CJ does it...he is just having fun. TO does it and you hear he is being disrespectful. CJ is a wannabe TO.