Sign in to follow this  
today32

Miami Homers: Will Ginn retain punt/kick return duties?

With his increased role in the offense, will Ginn keep his punt/kick return duties? Links/radio chatter/coaches comments would be great; opinions are also welcome.

Our league gives 1 point per 25 return yards, so against NE, I'm banking on at least 125 yards in kickoff returns, plus a conservative 30 to 50 yards receiving. I see a floor of 8 points for him this week. Homer thoughts?

No links or homer news, but I'd think with him being then #3 WR (Booker, Hagen, Ginn) he'd still keep his return duties. Plus, that's why they drafted him, right?

With his increased role in the offense, will Ginn keep his punt/kick return duties? Links/radio chatter/coaches comments would be great; opinions are also welcome.

Our league gives 1 point per 25 return yards, so against NE, I'm banking on at least 125 yards in kickoff returns, plus a conservative 30 to 50 yards receiving. I see a floor of 8 points for him this week. Homer thoughts?

It looks like Ginn may be starting per Sal Paolantonio on Rotoworld - Link

As far as I can tell he is going to retain his punt/kick return duties, but I'm not a homer so I'm just going off internet sources. My league also gives 1 point for every 25 return yards. This makes Ginn a very interesting play. Surely New England will score alot which means more kick returns for Ginn. Ginn had a couple of long returns called back due to penalties last week, including a 90+ yarder. Also with the Dolphins most likely trailing and Ginn starting, he may see a few balls thrown his way.

I have to fill 2 WR spots with B. Marshall, R. Brown, or T. Ginn. I may actually sit Marshall or Brown and put Ginn in. :unsure:

Surely New England will score alot which means more kick returns for Ginn. Also with the Dolphins most likely trailing and Ginn starting, he may see a few balls thrown his way.

That's why I picked him up this week as a fill in for Driver who is on the bye..... NE scores so damn much he's gotta get at least 5 or 6 kick returns... just gotta hope Gostkowski doesn't get a full boot on the ball cause he can bang um in the end-zone as well as anyone in the league (Mare exempt)

Lets cross our fingers :unsure: