Sign in to follow this  
Ron Paul for President 2008

Hey LT owners, what am I going to have to give up in order to get him

I'm currently in 1st place, and that even with SJax hurt all year (thanks to R Moss, B Edwards and C Johnson), my current team is below

QB Bulger

WR R Moss

WR Chad Johnson

RB Edge

RB J Lewis

TE Winslow

Flex: Usually B Edwards

K: who cares

Def: Who cares

My bench is below, so you can see I have plenty of extra WRs, but could really use a good RB

BENCH:

SJax

K Jones

L Maroney

Andre Johnson (some douche dropped him so I grabbed him off of waivers)

NOw We only have to start 2 WRs...my current trade offer is Chad Johnson and Edgerin James for LT....at that point I should easily be able to dominate the league by starting R Moss and B Edwards every week, and even Andre Johnson once he returns...

My RBs would then be LT and SJax once he returns...and I could still use Maroney, K Jones at the flex....

What am I gonna hve to give up on my team in order to get LT???

Your first born!.......(just kidding)

right now LT is back to the old LT so he will probable finish the year again with about 20+ TD's and a couple thousand total yards......

I kinda get the feeling that the LT owner is going to keep him and try to make a run himself...if he could get Brady to go with LT, he should win the rest of the games flat out...lol

sorry bro, but I just don't see you getting him. you still have a solid team anyhow (better then mine)

Good Luck................. :rolleyes:

You're nuts if you think anyone would give up LT for a low grade WR1 and low grade RB1. Nobody is that stupid. Looking at your roster, it would have to be a combination of the LT owner having a bunch of sh!t or multiple injuries at WR and RB. Then you could make an offer of Edge, Braylon or 85, and Moss for him.

If I owned LT and didn't have any issues at other positions, the only way I would consider giving him up would be for the Brady/Moss combo + lower tier1/upper tier2 RB, and even then I would probably just think hard before rejecting the offer.

Basically, LT is untradeable unless there are exceptional circumstances, and even then you wouldn't want to give up what the LT owner would want. He's the most reliable and dominant fantasy player there is. Your chances of getting LT are the same as Ron Paul's chances of being elected President in 2008.

Guest _my_2_cents_

If you intend on going after LT with anything on your current roster, you'd best bring your kneepads...

Face it, the best time to grab LT was right after week 2 against the Pats, and two things would have helped, an 0-2 record from the LT owner who must be a fantasy football fool to deal him that early. and the footage of LT crying after the game. Now, he is untouchable.

whod want to set up the first place guy for a guaranteed win? id rather languish in the basement than dump what is likely my only good player.

Your chances of getting LT are the same as Ron Paul's chances of being elected President in 2008.

What he said.

Last year, when I had LT2, a guy offered me my choice of any combination of players on his roster as well as his first 2 draft picks for this year. I still said no, because he's just too valuable at one RB position. RBs in their prime like E. Smith, P. Holmes, and LT2 can carry a ff team almost by themselves. I think anyone who trades LT2 needs to have his or her lobotomy reversed.

Guest _my_2_cents_

Seriously - most LT owners weren't panicked early because they knew that LT put up 28 TDs in 12 games last year, and that despite the perception of a slow start, he was ahead of 2006 pace by a couple points already.

Now you want to go after him after he put up half a hundy? Good freakin luck. Talk about buying high....Edge+CJ might get it done, but it sure wouldn't for me. LT is just too valuable. He will win games by himself, and now even moreso with Chambers on the team opening everything up. LT could actually be more productive than he was last year....a daunting thought to every non-LT owner.

Yeah, the time to buy LT was after week 2 and that would have only been if you had a panic stricken owner in your league. I own him in my lone auction league and while everybody is available for the right price, I dont see anyone offering me something that I would even consider at this point.

If I were you, Id be looking to upgrade at QB instead of wasting energy trying to get Tomlinson.

Yeah, the time to buy LT was after week 2

Was never a thought of mine to sell him at just about any price; even after week 2.

I have LT in my keeper league, and if you wanted LT from my team, I would tell you you could have him for these three players

WR R Moss

WR Chad Johnson

RB Edge

And that is only because my top 2 wr's are Driver and Colston. If I had better receivers, I would tell you there is nothing on your roster that would warrant me trading LT.