Sign in to follow this  
RyanM

WOW!

Ricky Williams for Tiki Barber, Andre Johnson, and Roy Williams turned out to be a pretty good deal for me. <_<

Actually, I feel bad for Scooby. No one can predict that stuff. That's usually something that would have happened to me. :angry:

Now all I need is for the Dolphins to go out and trade for one of Minnesota's back so that Bennett will be the main man and I'll be good to go.

Ricky Williams for Tiki Barber, Andre Johnson, and Roy Williams turned out to be a pretty good deal for me. :lol:

Actually, I feel bad for Scooby. No one can predict that stuff. That's usually something that would have happened to me. :o

Now all I need is for the Dolphins to go out and trade for one of Minnesota's back so that Bennett will be the main man and I'll be good to go.

You gotta figure the DOlphins would have liked to have known BEFORE EG signed with the Cowboys. They probably would have liked a back like George while they figure out a long-term solution. This really is unbelieveable!!!

Just very glad we use flex in this league or I could be really hosed. I do have Minor so I hope he steps up.