Sign in to follow this  
WindyCitySportsFan

Trade Help

I think I have the opportunity to trade for each of the following receivers.

Wes Welker for K. Jones, or L. White, or maybe D. Foster (this owner has James and Alexander on bye weeks and appears desperate)

Santonio Holmes for K. Jones only (already spoke with the other guy)

I have issues at WR with Colston's game non-existent and Johnson on IR. I do have Boldin, Berrian, and Davis. I would need to drop one.

If I can't get away with grabbing both of these guys, then which is more valuable and should be targeted harder?

Leave a link and I'll answer yours.

i like kj's possibilities. i think this last weekend was just the beginning. i think you can get more than welker eventually. holmes is a good trade

mine please

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=297735

I agree with the potential of Jones, but I just looked up Welker and was suprised to see he's sixth in points for wide receivers. Luckily the other party involved managed to get Moss, Smith, and Galloway as well. They appear well off in that department.

Welker's the WR you need, but not at expense of giving up KJ.

I would give up both Foster and L White for Welker before offering up KJ

Keep in minf that Brady throws to 5 or 6 receivers every game, detroit only has one RB

Foster and White share bench time almost more than carries for their respective teams so anyone of those or both of them for Welker would serve you well

Thanks for answering mine

Cheers!

Welker's the WR you need, but not at expense of giving up KJ.

I would give up both Foster and L White for Welker before offering up KJ

Keep in minf that Brady throws to 5 or 6 receivers every game, detroit only has one RB

Foster and White share bench time almost more than carries for their respective teams so anyone of those or both of them for Welker would serve you well

Thanks for answering mine

Cheers!

I tried to put in the option of one of my WR's like Davis, Colston, or Berrian along with just Foster for now. I was hoping that would serve as bait.

possibly ... who else can you trade?

Anyone in my signature except I really don't want to lose Boldin, Johnson, Parker, Gore, and Miller in this process. I know Gore has underperformed with a poor offense, but his schedule doesn't get much easier.

I would try Foster for Welker 1st, then White for Welker if he doesn't want Foster

Thanks for mine

I would try Foster for Welker 1st, then White for Welker if he doesn't want Foster

Thanks for mine

She gave up Smith for Portis. I didn't see that coming. I've inquired still but I'm guessing Welker is off the market. Please see my new post.

Try to give up White for Welker...that'll be great...maybe throw in one of your unproductive WR's that you won't use come playoff time(if he's not biting on just White for Welker)...Don't get rid of K.Jones though, he may have better production than Gore the rest of the year.

Please see mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=297798