Sign in to follow this  
ToadSprocket

Hey Tennesseeans,

All you need to know is he should never be in your fantasy lineup again this year. :thumbsdown:

May I ask why?

He's not even on MY team right now.

Is he hurt badly?

When did he get hurt?

When will he be able to play again?

When he does will he still be option 1B?

Brown had a sprained ankle -- from the Atlanta Falcons game, I believe. It's not believed to be very serious; however, IMO, it sounds like the type of injury that could be a nagging injury all year long.

Last I heard, there's a good chance that he'll play this weekend against the Oakland Raiders. According to the Tennessean, Brown will be the #2 RB when he returns (thus moving rookie Chris Henry back to the #3 spot).

Brown hasn't been very effective since the Jaguars game. However, because the Titans are a run-first team, he's sure to get 8-12 carries each game -- and, given his speed/running-style, there's always a chance that he could bust one of those for a long run. So...basically, Brown should be an OK flex-option or even a BYE week filler...

Personally, as a Titans' fan, I'd rather have Chris Henry as the #2 RB because he's a great receiving option and compliments Lendale's running-style a little bit better than Brown...

:thumbsdown:

Brown had a sprained ankle -- from the Atlanta Falcons game, I believe. It's not believed to be very serious; however, IMO, it sounds like the type of injury that could be a nagging injury all year long.

Last I heard, there's a good chance that he'll play this weekend against the Oakland Raiders. According to the Tennessean, Brown will be the #2 RB when he returns (thus moving rookie Chris Henry back to the #3 spot).

Brown hasn't been very effective since the Jaguars game. However, because the Titans are a run-first team, he's sure to get 8-12 carries each game -- and, given his speed/running-style, there's always a chance that he could bust one of those for a long run. So...basically, Brown should be an OK flex-option or even a BYE week filler...

Personally, as a Titans' fan, I'd rather have Chris Henry as the #2 RB because he's a great receiving option and compliments Lendale's running-style a little bit better than Brown...

:dunno:

Dang Mick. That was a truly quality post. Thanks.

I can see where you got that name from.

Btw, I know I misspelled Tennesseeans. It just looks better with out dropping the last 'e'.

Good luck with your team from here on out. :thumbsdown: