Sign in to follow this  
Eaglephan

Redskins DST this week

I have the Ravens DST on bye this week, with my backup, the Skins DST, facing New England. Am I better off dropping the Skins and rolling the dice with the junk on the WW:

Bills DST vs. Jets

Raiders DST vs. TEN

Cle DST vs. STL

Santis DST vs. SF

I have a weird feeling that the Skins may do ok vs. NE, but they also could get killed. What do you think?

I have the Ravens DST on bye this week, with my backup, the Skins DST, facing New England. Am I better off dropping the Skins and rolling the dice with the junk on the WW:

Bills DST vs. Jets

Raiders DST vs. TEN

Cle DST vs. STL

Santis DST vs. SF

I have a weird feeling that the Skins may do ok vs. NE, but they also could get killed. What do you think?

I would say it depends on much many points you are penalized for 30+ points scored on your defense. Cleveland may get a few ints/sacks this week, with the Rams offensive line still nicked up.

If you are just looking for a one week replacement because every other week you will be starting the ravens then I say drop the Redskins and pickup Bills defense. But if you are planning on playing the matchups the rest of the year, I would hold onto the skins cuz they have the potential to put up some big #'s...just not this week.

I say the Bills because they at least have been looking halfway decent the past couple of weeks and they play a Jets team who has been know to turn the ball over.

Any help with mine??

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=298386

Clevenland would be intriguing, but I already have Braylon and Anderson starting, so I don't want 3 browns.

Bills DST or Saints, then for a one week bye replacement?

I'd pick up the Browns, the Rams O-Line is terrible and should be good for 3 or 4 sacks and a couple picks at least. I would absolutely not play the Skins

Having 3 Browns is a little much but vs the Rams i'd roll with it. If not the Brownies maybe just maybe i'd go with Buffalo

Good luck

Mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=298468

Peace...