Sign in to follow this  
ppierce

Blockbuster just completed!

I got LJ, Betts and Crayton and gave up Rudi/Waston and Braylan. We only start 2 wr and have to play TE.

My team:

Romo

Garcia

Bush

LJ

Fred Taylor

Ahman Green

Faulk

Wayne

Holmes

Curtis

Crayton

Gates

Graham

Pitt

Great trade! I think LJ has a good schedule the rest of the week, and frankly I don't think Braylon Edwards can keep it up all year long. Even if he does, I still think you have a monster team now and it was a good move.

Thanks. I basically played off my wr depth. Felt that i couldn't trust Rudi/Watson. When Rudi comes back there is no way that he will get all the carries. I think it will be 50/50. Bush is good but not an anchor for a championship team.

I got LJ, Betts and Crayton and gave up Rudi/Waston and Braylan. We only start 2 wr and have to play TE.

My team:

Romo

Garcia

Bush

LJ

Fred Taylor

Ahman Green

Faulk

Wayne

Holmes

Curtis

Crayton

Gates

Graham

Pitt

I guess it wasnt a bad trade. But Braylon will finish top 5 this year for WRs. Honestly, I think he will be top 3

WOW!!! You got raped on that one dude. OUCH!!! Next time at least bring some lube....fvck

raped? i still have Santonio Holmes and Kevin Curtis. i gave up a RBBC on a bad team and yes a stud WR. however, i got a #1 rb who doesn't split carries. which is rare these days.

I agree with you that it was a good move on your part. I picked up Rudi off the waiver wire a couple weeks ago and have had to endure the Rudi/Watson headcahe for 3 weeks. You don't want any part of that especially with Watson playing so well.

You're better off with a motivated LJ (Priest watching over his shoulder) and you have the other WRs to cover the loss of Edwards.

---

Look at mine?

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=298459

Definitely a good move. I'm not sold on Cleveland and I think they will begin to slump soon. Someone in my league continues to offer me Derek Anderson.