Sign in to follow this  
eldog2000

Jacobs, Addai, and Lynch

I have Brandon Jacobs, Marshawn Lynch, and Joe Addai.

I can only start 2. Who should I bench this week? I'm leaning towards Addai sitting cause of the great matchups for Lynch and Jacobs

You need to play Jacobs and Lynch. Two horrible run D's that are getting even more depleted. Both will get a ton of carries.

Sit Addai (but just barely). He's a little hurt.

see my post please (no link)

Yea, I would mos def sit Addai. Jacobs is gonna run all over the Phins, and Lynch is basically Buffalos whole offense up against a horrible Jets D. Lynch gets all the carries, and Jacobs all though he shares the load is very effective with the carries he gets. Addai is gonna lose carries to Keith plus he is dinged up a bit. Indy is gonna be careful with him cuz they want to make sure he stays fresh and healthy for the rest of the year. They have no need to rush him, since Keith has been effective and they are undefeated.

Help me: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=298291

i have the same "dilemma" and while i am not in the sit addai camp either i am leaning towards it. Jacobs is a must start especially with Ward out. He will get the load this week. Lynch proved last week against Baltimore's Run D that he is a must start every week. I have Addai and Lynch in now but am really leaning towards sitting Addai until I see what the hell is going on in Indy.