Sign in to follow this  
SAL321

What is Braylon Edwards worth in a trade

I've tried the help board and little or no repsonse. I need a QB and my first thought was Braylon. Had a deal for Big Ben in the works but it feel through. WHo else could or should I get in return

I should add that I'm really looking for a QB in return. Cleo ain't going to cut and I'm losing all confidence in Kitna .

I was looking at Eli for Braylon straight up

I should add that I'm really looking for a QB in return. Cleo ain't going to cut and I'm losing all confidence in Kitna .

I was looking at Eli for Braylon straight up

Keep Braylon and Kitna... You would have been raped if the Eli owner said yes.

Everything is relative to what his team looks like, he is screwed at QB and almost screwed at RB so giving up Braylon is not that big. A lot of it matters about who has a surplus at qb too. Personally, I would try for a lesser qb for a lesser wr.

Braylon owner here. In my view, he's worth a top 5 RB in return.

Braylon is huge this year. You would be dumb to trade him. He is worth any QB except Brady and manning. I wouldn't give him up even for palmer or Romo.

I think you are better off to keep him. Not unless you are offered a lot.

Braylon owner here. In my view, he's worth a top 5 RB in return.

Ludicrous... and I'm a Braylon Edwards owner. In my opinion he would go around 30 if a draft were held today. WRs are deep and RBs have been underperforming. I would be happy with a RB the caliber of Lynch if i were to trade edwards.

WHAT?????

If it is not a PPR league that is not a bad deal at all. If you look solely at Bush's stats and not his name, you would not say the same thing. I would certainly make that deal if I had depth at running back and could get Edwards.

If it is not a PPR league that is not a bad deal at all. If you look solely at Bush's stats and not his name, you would not say the same thing. I would certainly make that deal if I had depth at running back and could get Edwards.

I don't have to look at the stats to know I could do better than Braylon Edwards for that kind of package. I know Braylon has done nicely so far this year, to me he's not worth a #1RB and a very good scoring QB as well, not straight up. We'll just disagree on this one. If it's not a PPR league then it's hard to trade a RB that gets both types of yardage for a WR, since you're argument would be that Bush has more value in PPR than standard. Unless you think Bush will score less TD's than Edwards for the whole year, which I don't, although Edwards has him now especially after the 3 last week. Not a Bush or Eli owner here, BTW.

I don't have to look at the stats to know I could do better than Braylon Edwards for that kind of package. I know Braylon has done nicely so far this year, to me he's not worth a #1RB and a very good scoring QB as well, not straight up. We'll just disagree on this one. If it's not a PPR league then it's hard to trade a RB that gets both types of yardage for a WR, since you're argument would be that Bush has more value in PPR than standard. Unless you think Bush will score less TD's than Edwards for the whole year, which I don't, although Edwards has him now especially after the 3 last week. Not a Bush or Eli owner here, BTW.

Yeah we just disagree. No big deal. So far on the season (non PPR) Bush has pretty much the exact same points in basic scoring as a guy like Lenwhale who I have argued with people recently that he doesn't necessarily belong on a roster in a smaller league (still dont' get that one). Also the Browns have a wonderful playoff schedule. I will say that that trade could be one that could help either team depending on the rosters. If you have bad RB's and QB's, I would see that trade being fine giving up Edwards for them.