Sign in to follow this  
chocolatecitymale

MJD

I have him pegged as my RB2 but he has the late afternoon game. If I start him and he winds up inactive, my only other option at that time would be Kevin Faulk. :D

Do I take the risk and start MJD or just activate Kenton Keith???

We should have solid info in the next hour or so, but I'd bet that they start with Taylor and never have to use MJD. Fred will do fine and they will probably decide not to chance further injury to MJD. Just a hunch with no info yet.

I have MJD and I am worried. I read he had a knee mcl sprain. What the heck is he even doing trying to play. And I own him so I am hoping he plays but I see guys with these MCL spains miss a week or two and he is attemting to play. I would gather even if he plays , he only gets 5-15 carries a game as it is. I would think it would be even less . Im personally going with Selvin young even if he is sharing carries with Henry. I need points and while I love MJD and he is capable of tons of points , I just am not so sure this week. then again he might not even play and make it easy for us who have alternatives.

As an MJD owner in a dynasty league. I hope he sits this game out.

It would be foolish for Jacksonville to risk further injury to their best offensive player. Although it was also stupid for Del Rio to have him in the game in garbage time last week too. So who knows...

But I agree with the guy above, even if he does play Taylor and Jones will get the majority of snaps IMO.

I'm plugging in Portis for MJD this week even though he has a nasty matchup with the Patriots.

I'm sitting MJD and starting D. Williams as my #2. It sounds too sketchy with MJD. I have a better shot at D. Williams getting in and doing some damage. Even if Foster starts, Williams has a better shot to get in, even in garbage time. Foster may very well, not play much like MJD probably won't.