Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Draft officially starts tomorrow!

If you're gonna be out tomorrow, and you know it, email a proxy to Autumn Wind or I and we can get this thing rolling!@#!#

Just hope no one else decides to retire to go smoke weed and explore Africa :ph34r:

autumnwindfft@yahoo.com

cmh6476@yahoo.com

I plan on being around, unless work gets busy.

I'll be out most of the day Tuesday, but will be around all day tomorrow!

I'm not around at all during the day, throughout the week. List has been sent to Toofy and Autumn. :rolleyes:

I'm not around at all during the day, throughout the week. List has been sent to Toofy and Autumn. :cheers:

What good use is there to sending a list if it's not going to get used? I've clearly stated both here and other threads that I'm not available during the daytime hours, but I've always sent a list so as not to hold things up. :wall:

My list was sent to both toofy and Autumn using the emails listed in this thread.

I'm not around at all during the day, throughout the week.  List has been sent to Toofy and Autumn.  :wall:

What good use is there to sending a list if it's not going to get used? I've clearly stated both here and other threads that I'm not available during the daytime hours, but I've always sent a list so as not to hold things up. :wall:

My list was sent to both toofy and Autumn using the emails listed in this thread.

I checked my email but don't see one. :cheers:

Please re-send to autumnwindfft@yahoo.com.

I'm not around at all during the day, throughout the week.   List has been sent to Toofy and Autumn.   :wall:

I just forwarded the original.

I'm not around at all during the day, throughout the week.   List has been sent to Toofy and Autumn.   :wall:

I just forwarded the original.

Got it. Will use tomorrow. :wall:

Do you want me to just go down that list for each round?

Nah, that one was only good for rounds 3 & 4. As you can see, I've made my own picks for those round and I'll send out a new list after I re-evaluate the draft and my needs for round 5 & 6.

Nah, that one was only good for rounds 3 & 4. As you can see, I've made my own picks for those round and I'll send out a new list after I re-evaluate the draft and my needs for round 5 & 6.

Understood. :cheers:

I will be around. Perhaps we can draft an All Retired Team, afterwards?