Sign in to follow this  
Lumbo

I need some Advice / Opinions Please!

I have Driver & Coles as part of my WR core. The others are Jenning & Welker. Do you think that Driver & Coles should be dropped? Is it too early still? I am in an 8 player league. I could add Cotchery, D. Stallworth, Curry, and Walter. These are some WR's available. What do you guys think?

Thank you!

Definitely don't pick up curry or walter. Walter has oak (good pass d) and then bye, and then andre johnson should be back. Oak's qb situation stinks. I'm not even sure Russle can help those guys (if he ever plays). I'd say get cotchery except the wash secondary looked quite good until they met the pats. I think that pass d is as good as it was before getting beat up by the pats (just like everyone else). Stick with what you got for now. Monitor Coles' health (don't drop him yet) and if you get a good matchup switch out driver. Though, now that jones and jennings are legit threats we might see donald's numbers go up. Who knows? Stranger things have happened this year.

Gore for White? Thanks.

I agree. I wouldn't change anything for now. I wish I had your WR lineup, though I am in two 12 team leagues! I like your 4 WRs over any you had mentioned up to this point in the season. I'd sit tight and see how it plays out. If it were me I'd feel much more comfortable with what you've got.

Any Help?

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...p;#entry3394190