Donald Driver

Shaun Alexander

Traded away:

Steve Smith --> David Carr, no thanks

LenDale White --> Chris Brown coming back

Hines Ward

My team after trade:

QB - Donovan

RB - Larry Johnson, Frank Gore (or Alexander)

WR - Braylon Edwards, Donald Driver, Deion Branch

TE - Vernon Davis

K - Stover

Def - Green Bay

Bench: C. Chambers, B. Berrian, Selvin Young, S. Alexander, Jason Cambell, Washington

Did I help my team or not??

Guest ramrock11

I don't know what the heck happened or what anyones talking and although i like edwards this trade sucks for you.

Driver -sucks (fantasy wise)

SA- sucks this year and is running very slow

for

Smith- he might not be getting the catches right now but he will , Carr made Andre Johnson a star last year He locks in to one wr until he's open he will learn to do this with Smith (starting this week)

Ward- still #1 wr and Ben is throwing well

L.white -#1 rusher on #1 rushing team in Nfl. Brown will be nothing but a third down running back when he returns

Yes, you definitely helped your team overall. Edwards is the second best WR in the league right now fantasy wise (behind Moss) and definitely an upgrade from Smith. Driver has actually done [ibetter[/i] so far than Hines Ward. You also have two WRs in Branch and Chambers that could come on strong in the second half of the season, so overall your WR corps is very solid.

Alexander is a downgrade from White at this point. Brown is coming back, but unless White suddenly regresses he will not be losing many carries to Brown. Alexander has a GREAT matchup this week against the Browns (which pains me to acknowledge as a Browns fan) and may get back on track to have a great second half of the season. Young should take over as starter soon and could be a great RB in the second half of the season, so your RB corps is also very solid.

Depending on how your depth prospects play out you may even be able to package Donovan and a RB or WR to upgrade at QB if you're making a playoff run.

See mine please: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=299753

Edwards is freakin amazing but given your lack of depth I think you probably did hurt your team. You needed White in case Gore keeps sucking and with Ward and Smith you had enough studs to fill out your line up. (Alexander and Driver are basically worthless). If someone has more depth, then you can make a case for giving up whatever it takes to get Edwards.