Steve Smith

Roy Williams

Branch

Hilliard

Cotchery

Daniels

Vernon Davis

Heres what I've been offered:

I GIVE Roy Williams and GET Colston and either Dallas Clark OR Winslow, I can probably get Jennings thrown in as well.

Is taht an upgrade for me? Obviously I get a Te upgrade (which TE is better for the rest of the season?) But is Colston or Jennings worth giving up Roy Williams?? What do you think??

Will reply.

I'd take that deal. Brees is hitting his stride again and loved Colston last year.

As for the TE, I'd take Winslow... nice sized target, the #2 receiving option on the team and a very nice playoff schedule. If you can get Jennings too, so much the better. He's starting to emerge as a consistent, quality target for Favre.

Good luck. Please see mine.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=300027

I would do that move in a heartbeat; especially if they are throwing Jennings in also. I think Winslow himself has outperformed Roy Williams.

Here is Williams stats the last four games:

Yards TDs

53 0

36 0

23 0

77 0

I think the other owners is taking a major gamble that Roy is going to heat up. The Lions spread the ball around pretty well; I don't see him improving that drastically; make the trade.

So which TE would you take for the rest of the season??

I would definitely do it either way, but I like Clark a bit better than Winslow.

Good luck!

i would def do the trade with either TE involved because detroit spreads the ball around a lot and there's no guarantee that Roy's putting up big numbers consistently. I personally like Winslow a little more because I think the middle of the field will start opening up for Cleveland with Braylon Edwards on a tear and I think Clark's #s will be hurt down the stretch with the return of Harrison.

Thanks for the help, guy sent me another trade offer, I give Cotchery and Owen Daniels and I get Winslow. I accepted that offer. I hope Roy picks it up.

Now I need to grab a wr from the WW to start this week, its between Patten and Hackett. (I have Branch as my #3 but not sure if hes playing).

Good luck to all

Nice trade. I would pick up Hackett. From what I have heard, he is looking good in practice and healthy again.

Thanks for the help.

Yep, jump on that. Though williams is great, they are turning to the run a bit. plus you're getting a TE too. Colston is back.

Thanks for mine: seh2000