Sign in to follow this  
hothsolo

Trading away Harrison

I've got him and am tired of this lingering injury. Who would make a good trade that someone would actually take? I think he's going to be hard to move with the low production, so it would need to be someone else with low production this year, but high potential in the second half. I'm thinking maybe:

DJ Hackett

Deion Branch (though still hurt)

Chris Henry

Brandon Stokley

Lee Evans (value might already be too high for a trade)

Chris Chambers

I think Hackett might have the best potential and probably be the highest probability of the trade happening.

CJ

Why would you sell low?

Marvin really has no value, you'd be better off holding onto him and crossing your fingers at this point. I traded for him 2 weeks ago, hoping for the playoff run.

Team Management Questions Belong On The "A Little Help" board.

Not really asking for help. Just throwing out a random question. Kinda like the Kevin Jones thread a few down with 14 responses.

CJ

Out of the WRs you have listed, I'd prefer Branch the most. However, I think there's no chance the Branch owner would trade you straight up for Harrison.

I agree with the other post about holding on and not selling low. If you can afford to, wait for him to come back healthy. If he's healthy, he will be back to his old self. I'm not totally sure he will ever be healthy this though.

I just traded Marvin/Fargas for Braylon Edwards...Fargas was a wire pickup on Wednesday, and traded him on the same day.

Marvin was killing me all season, and with Roy and CJ performing below average...felt I needed a reliable WR.

Last week, I traded Harrison and T. Jones for Jamal Lewis and Brandon Stokely. Needless to say, I killed on that deal for last weeks (5 total TD's between Jamal and Stoke). The main reason I did it was because I love Jamal's schedule down the stretch. What really bothers me is, Harrison is not letting the team physicians give him an MRI. That is bad news. There is a very good chance that he has some ligament damage. I am an Indy homer who just moved to Tampa Bay. Keep your eye on www.indystar.com for further updates.

Why would you sell low?

Marvin really has no value, you'd be better off holding onto him and crossing your fingers at this point. I traded for him 2 weeks ago, hoping for the playoff run.

I agree....he has absolutely no value (or at least not even close to what Marvin Harrison usually is) so you might as well hang on to him and when he gets healthy in a few weeks, he could be a welcome addition to a playoff roster.

I just traded Marvin/Fargas for Braylon Edwards...Fargas was a wire pickup on Wednesday, and traded him on the same day.

Marvin was killing me all season, and with Roy and CJ performing below average...felt I needed a reliable WR.

Very nice acquisition. I paid $4 for Edwards in our 10 team auction draft with 17 roster spots and $200 to spend.