Sign in to follow this  
cjsks

Lineup Questions - A little mixed up this week...

Here is my current lineup... Thinking I may replace either Lewis or Chambers (or even Williams?!) with Bobby Engram.

(Things are strange when Evans suddenly looks like my top WR!! Thankfully Galloway is on bye or I'd be really screwed)... Any thoughts?

*Edit: League requires 2 RB's, 3 WR's, 1 Flex RB/WR*

Eli Manning vs. DAL -- (Brady on bye)

Willie Parker vs. CLE

Willis McGahee vs. CIN

Jamal Lewis @ PIT

Roy Williams @ ARI

Lee Evans @ MIA

Chris Chambers vs. IND

Jason Witten @ NYG

Jason Elam @ KC

DST Giants vs. DAL

Bench: B. Engram vs. SF; R.White @ CAR; J.Shockey vs DAL; W.Dunn @ CAR; Mo.Morris vs. SF

Bye: T.Brady; J.Galloway

Thanks!

What are you line up requirements?

Hard to tell you what to do if we don't know how many of each you have to start.

What are you line up requirements?

Hard to tell you what to do if we don't know how many of each you have to start.

Sorry... I edited the original post to include that info. Thanks.

Swap Chambers for Engram. You can only ride potential for so long and Chambers has shown us nothing. On top of that, he's playing a good Indy Defense. Engram on the other hand has been solid and is playing the Niners.

roll with engram, williams , and evans

Swap Chambers for Engram. You can only ride potential for so long and Chambers has shown us nothing. On top of that, he's playing a good Indy Defense. Engram on the other hand has been solid and is playing the Niners.

I hear what you're saying... I'm not ready to pin the blame on Chambers though. It seems like he's making plays, and Rivers was more stuggling and inaccurate. It's not a bad idea though.

Anyone else?

Hey, aren't you the guy who wanted to trade Brady away for Kitna and Chad Johnson?? :blink:

:music_guitarred:

Plug in Engram for Chambers - Seattle is supposed to be throwing like crazy this week. Also bench J Lewis for Dunn. Jamal won't do crap against Pittsburgh. Norwood is hurt so Dunn will get the bulk of the carries.

I agree - Niners are more fodder for Engram to exploit than Indy for Chambers, especially after the big loss.

Plug in Engram for Chambers - Seattle is supposed to be throwing like crazy this week. Also bench J Lewis for Dunn. Jamal won't do crap against Pittsburgh. Norwood is hurt so Dunn will get the bulk of the carries.

Wow, hadn't considered Dunn ...he's been getting the bulk of the carries and only had one good game all year??

Switch out Chambers for Engram. I'm frustrated with Roy as well, but you can bet if you gambled on Engram in for Williams you'd regret it.

Thanks for mine!

Switch out Chambers for Engram. I'm frustrated with Roy as well, but you can bet if you gambled on Engram in for Williams you'd regret it.

Thanks for mine!

So it sounds like most people think Engram is a better play than Chambers this week... but is Lewis vs. Steelers also a better play than Chambers vs. IND?

Need to play 2 out of 3 of those guys, assuming Engram is tops, who else do I play, Lewis or Chambers? (Strangely enough, Dunn would also be an option...)

Thanks for your help...

So it sounds like most people think Engram is a better play than Chambers this week... but is Lewis vs. Steelers also a better play than Chambers vs. IND?

Need to play 2 out of 3 of those guys, assuming Engram is tops, who else do I play, Lewis or Chambers? (Strangely enough, Dunn would also be an option...)

-chambers

+engrham

Here's a link to my question.

It's just a hunch but I really think the Steelers D will shut Lewis down. If Cleveland is behind at halftime (likely), Anderson will go to the air most of the second half. Everything I've read says Dunn is ready to break out. Carolina's D was looking tough preseason but they've yet to live up to the hype. Dunn-D-Dunn-Dunn....

It's just a hunch but I really think the Steelers D will shut Lewis down. If Cleveland is behind at halftime (likely), Anderson will go to the air most of the second half. Everything I've read says Dunn is ready to break out. Carolina's D was looking tough preseason but they've yet to live up to the hype. Dunn-D-Dunn-Dunn....

Interesting... definitely have to consider that. Clearly, Lewis isn't a great option this week, but is Dunn (or Chambers) any better...