bobby332

RB Dilemma

Thanks in advance for the input!

I currently am deliberating on which of these 4 RBs to start this weekend:

SJax @ NO

K. Jones @ AZ

B Jacobs vs DAL

J Fargas vs CHI

I have Jones and Jacobs in the starting slots right now, but i'm not sure - SJax may get involved in the shootout, plus that Chicago D has proven to be pourous vs. the run (GO AD! - vikes fan here...)

Give me your link and i'll provide my input.

I'd go with Jones and Jacobs. I have Jackson and have to play him but who knows who many touches he'll get, I've seen on the net that Jackson may only get 15 touches this week and NO defense isn't that bad against the run, should be alot of passing.

I'd go Jones and Fargas . SJAX looks tempting ,but with limited touches who knows .

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=301062

I agree with Coach. Jones and Fargas... every time Fargas gets 20 plus carries your looking at 100 yards and maybe a score. Not to mention the Bears gave up over a 100 yards rushing to the Packers who have one of the worst running games in recent memory.

I'd go with KJ and Fargas.

SJax is on a crappy team that will have to throw the ball most of the second half to try to get back into the game. While the Giants won't be as far behind as STL, they're up against a good Dallas rushing defense. Plus, I love the way Fargas is running these days.

Look at mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=301071