Sign in to follow this  
Tall Stranger

RB, RB/WR, WR help

Gotta fill 2 RB, 1 RB/WR, and 2 WR slots.

Current setup is:

RB: Edge

RB: Deshaun Foster

RB/WR: Hines Ward

WR: TJ Housh

WR: S. Holmes

My other choices at RB are:

RBs: Chatman, P. Holmes, F. Gore (obviously no)

Chatman will get the carries, but MIA is going to be behind so much that it may not matter. Holmes could have a big day, but he's got 2 years of rust to scrape off and will probably get a limited number of carries.

Does this make sense?

The only change I think you make is Chatman instead of Foster. He'll get his yards one way or another, they were behind alot with Ronnie brown and look at the stats that man put up.... Sure Chatman is no brown but when your as bad as the dolphins and you do whatever works. It's sad to say but I think Chatman is the best offensive weapon they have.

I may play Chatman over one of the Pitt WRs, keep an eye on Holmes, I think he has been limited this week. I think Pitt will get Parker involved alot this week. Chatman is the only thing Miami has going on offense, he'll get his. If not over one of the Pitt Wrs, I'd sit Foster, their Qb may be Moore this week, which means 8 guys in the box against the run.

I say insert Holmes in either the RB/WR. I don't like playing to WR on the same team, but i see why you are doing it. Maybe replace Foster with Holmes? SOrry i didn't exactly give you a straight answer.