Sign in to follow this  
brentleim

WOW! Baltimore Offense!

look at it this way, the Balt off is so friggin bad that picking up and actually PLAYING the Cinn Def was the shark move of the year! :shocking:

Who's there QB next year? Is Derek Anderson an unrestricted free agent?

No way CLE lets him go. I would guess McNabb...

look at it this way, the Balt off is so friggin bad that picking up and actually PLAYING the Cinn Def was the shark move of the year! :shocking:

Wow. That message is so indecipherable that I'm embarrassed for you...

I was hoping that a crappy Baltimore offense would translate into field goals. I was correct. Unfortunately they all went to the wrong team. They honestly should have let Stover try and kick those 60 and 70 yard attempts. I may have actually have gotten some points.

I was hoping that a crappy Baltimore offense would translate into field goals. I was correct. Unfortunately they all went to the wrong team. They honestly should have let Stover try and kick those 60 and 70 yard attempts. I may have actually have gotten some points.

I started 2 Ravens today: McGahee and Stover. While McGahee was ok, he could've been so much better if the Ravens actually ran inside the 5 yard line and McNair would stop turning it over in the red zone!!! Stover had no chance to kick any FGs... :pointstosky: