Sign in to follow this  
Cal_Fan_AG

Roethlisberger or Romo?

Who do you think is going to score more fantasy points the rest of the way out, Big Ben or Romo?

As always, leave a link.

I am thinking Romo...but I may be slightly biased as a Romo owner. The guy has more potential for the big game and that, my friend, is what leads to championships.

My LinkI'd say Big Ben. His remaining schedule is full of week defenses, exept week 14 against the pats. I think Romo has more of a chance to falter down the stretch, like last year.

Schedule wise, go with Big Ben. As for weapons, hard to argue w/ Romo & MBIII, TO, Wiiten, Crayton et al. Nice options whichever QB you get "stuck" with. :overhead:

I say Romo. T.O. has been a TD machine. If Glenn comes back that adds another bullet to the gun.

I had both and traded Big Ben & Brandon Jackson for Randy Moss...

I had both and traded Big Ben & Brandon Jackson for Randy Moss...

I like big Ben more...both are excellent this year and have a compliment of weapons.

Pitts has an easy schedule ahead and they are looking to throw espcially in the red zone.

you can't go wrong w/ either one.

a team in my league had both and traded away ben and arizona def for julius jones and the san diego def.

see mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=301867

Definitely Romo. The whole Dallas offense has been built around the big play. Big Ben's had a great year, but Romo is the #2 QB in the league in fantasy points right now.

I'm actually trying to trade for Roethlisberger right now -- nothing against Romo, but he would cost me a lot more to get than Big Ben will.

Please see mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=301869