Sign in to follow this  
Sir Sydney

Trade proposed...he's asking too much right?

I've been trying to get Favre out of this guy, and now that Brady's bye week is over, he's selling high on Favre. Now, I'd love to settle my QB spot by getting Favre, and not have to do the Bulger/Warner/Cutler dance each week. I can't see giving this guy Brady & Moss on the same fantasy team, but it would be funny if they sat their starters during the fantasy playoffs (wk. 15-16), and he got hosed. What could / should I counter with, or should I just try to ride my WR studs to the playoffs?

This is a non-PPR league:

His roster (8-2 -1st place):

QB: Brady, Favre

WR: Housh, Glenn Holt, Ted Ginn, Crayton, KWalter, Dante Hall

RB: BJacobs, MHicks, Sproles, Lamont Jordan

TE: Donald Lee

K: Vinatieri

DST: Buf, Jax

My roster (7-3; 3rd place):

There's no way I'd give up Moss, especially to the Brady owner in first place. I don't see them sitting during 15/16. Even if they take it easy in the second half, look at what they've done in the first half of games this season.

He is pretty terrible at RB. Think LJ is coming back? If not, maybe you could trade for Favre straight up. Otherwise maybe Gates/Taylor for Favre/Lee.

Good luck

See mine: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=301972

Right, don't give him Moss.

That guy is dead meat with no RB's, even if he has miraculously reached 1st place he won't last long in the playoffs. you may want to remind him of that.

Offer Cutler, plus a starting RB, plus a WR like Driver. Will this work? Not sure if a 3 for 1 or a 3 for 3 (Favre plus his choice of any other 2) will do it

Or you could offer him Cutler plus his choice of 2 RB's not named Addai (though you may want to keep LJ and Young also).

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=301870