Sign in to follow this  
markblaz

**Official College Football Gambling Thread**

This has been a HORRENDOUS season for me following up a dynamite year last year. But what the hell? I'm rooting for Hawaii to win, but if they can't, I'll just hope they pour on the points.

Good luck buddy! :thumbsup:

Play the OVER dude, if it doesnt hit ill crawl into a hole. There will be over 80 points in this game

Good luck!!

Boise +1, Under 38 - 1st Half

Hooked - 2 units to win 6

Colt comes out rusty. Boise has the better D.

Hate to see you lose money, but I hope you're wrong. I'm riding the over hard and need a very fast stop so I'm not overly dependent on a high-scoring 2nd half to get the 77 points I need.

Hawaii hasn't played liked a team that can combine for 77 points with their opponents lately. But you can't doubt Yer Mom when it comes to his picks...ever!

I hope I'm wrong, but I feel nervous for you guys on the over. Boise is grinding it out. If Hawaii dinks and dunks....

I'm rooting for you guys. I hope I just mushed it.

Good luck.

I hope I'm wrong, but I feel nervous for you guys on the over. Boise is grinding it out. If Hawaii dinks and dunks....

I'm rooting for you guys. I hope I just mushed it.

Good luck.

1st qtr almost over and no score. Boise State drive lasts over 8 minutes and nothing. Goodbye fvcking money!

Brennan is slinging it. Zero running plays. Holy fock, I hope he doesn't get another concussion.

Good luck to all.

Finally, finally, after a long day of losing, my basketball bets are starting to turn around. And more importantly, Boise St misses a FG short for Hawaii to cover the first Half.

Anxiously awaiting the 2nd H line, so I can roll over the Hawaii money into it.

1st qtr almost over and no score. Boise State drive lasts over 8 minutes and nothing. Goodbye fvcking money!

This is a good thing that its fairly low scoring at the half. Most of the large totals ive played this year started with low scoring 1st halves and have had serious fireworks in the 2nd, I think the same will happen here. Hopefully things stay on schedule. Whats killin me is Hawaii missing extra points to take us off tie scores (overtime numbers)

Good luck!!

Adding Hawaii 2nd H (-.5) for 3 units

There is no reason, and I mean no reason, where Hawaii can't win this game by at least a FG. Hawaii hasn't forced their usual # of turnovers per game yet. They are dive bombing Ian Johnson. And making just enough plays to move the sticks. I realize that I have somewhat addopted this team over the last 3+ years. But a proud papa can bet on or against his team based on personal feelings.

Hawaii on to the BCS. Go WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NCAA YTD 54-52-3

Out of here early in the morning, so here's what I'm on for Saturday. Fade them and prosper. I'm ice cold, so of course I'm playing my heaviest slate of the year. That's the kind of genius that's gotten me where I am today!

Missouri +2 vs Kansas: Two evenly matched teams, Mizzou has more playmakers and the most exciting guy on the field in Maclin. They also win the kicking game by a slim margin.

Georgia - 3 @ Georgia Tech: GT has nice defensive stats vs run, but haven't played anyone that can run like Georgia. Teams that scared the Dawgs can throw; Tech can't.

Virginia +3.5 vs Virginia Tech: Neither offense is going to scare anyone, both defenses solid. Every UVa game has been close, and offense got clicking vs Miami.

Vanderbilt +2.5 vs Wake Forest: Vandy is playing solid football, especially on the defensive side, despite losing three in a row. They can get to 6-6 and bowl eligible with a win. Big senior day for an over achieving team.

Also

Maryland +2.5 @ NC State

Tennessee +3 @ kentucky

Utah +4.5 @ BYU

Alabama +6 @ Auburn

Fresno State +1 vs Kansas State

Notre Dame +3.5 @ Stanford

Utah State +2.5 @ Idaho

Good luck to all!

That was as painful as it gets, losing by a .5 yard, I thought he was in

GR:

Sorry bud, there was no way to anticipate Chris "drag me out back and kick me square in the phockin nuts" Peterson was going to phag out and try to run the ball that much in attempt to keep Hawaiis offense off the field. I gave him too much credit, figuring hed know that they have to score regardless because you cant contain Hawaii at home. Had they stuck with the pass I wouldnt be posting this crap id be throwing :cry: Its not even the players fault, its the offensive coordinator and Peterson, seriously fockin stupid idiots. Dumb fockin dumb fockin dumb. That sucked the energy outta me, taking the rest of the weekend off.

Good luck board!!

That was as painful as it gets, losing by a .5 yard, I thought he was in

GR:

Sorry bud, there was no way to anticipate Chris "drag me out back and kick me square in the phockin nuts" Peterson was going to phag out and try to run the ball that much in attempt to keep Hawaiis offense off the field. I gave him too much credit, figuring hed know that they have to score regardless because you cant contain Hawaii at home. Had they stuck with the pass I wouldnt be posting this crap id be throwing :cry: Its not even the players fault, its the offensive coordinator and Peterson, seriously fockin stupid idiots. Dumb fockin dumb fockin dumb. That sucked the energy outta me, taking the rest of the weekend off.

Good luck board!!

Not your fault. This just wasn't my year. At least I had last year's winnings to pay for this year's losses. A shame to miss Bowl season but I can't bear to lose any more this year.

See you in '08 buddy! :mellow:

Not your fault. This just wasn't my year. At least I had last year's winnings to pay for this year's losses. A shame to miss Bowl season but I can't bear to lose any more this year.

See you in '08 buddy! :bandana:

Hate to lose you at this point, but I can understand. Still have enough to keep playing, though today could tell the tale. Best of luck!

Saturday

In time order. Will probably add more.

Pittsburgh (+9) for 3 units LOSER

Miami Fla (+13) for 3 units LOSER

Vanderbilt (+1) for 3 units LOSER

Miami OH (-1) for 3 units LOSER

Utah (+4.5) for 3 units LOSER

West Virginia (-18) for 3 units WINNER

North Carolina (-15) for 3 units LOSER

Stanford (-5) for 3 units LOSER

Alabama (+4.5) for 3 units LOSER

Good luck to all.

Like that Utah pick pb...

Have to disagree on OU/Miami as Theo Scott returns at QB today for the Bobcats.

McCrea has a chnace to set career TD mark today and seniors will make sure they show up while Redhawks have clinched division already.

AM leans:

VTech -3.5

Utah +4.5

Utah/BYU Under

Ohio U +1

Georgia -3 BIG

Fla State +14

Wash St +6.5

Cincy -20

Mizzou +2 BIG

Have to disagree on OU/Miami as Theo Scott returns at QB today for the Bobcats.

McCrea has a chnace to set career TD mark today and seniors will make sure they show up while Redhawks have clinched division already.

If Miami OH loses this game and next week to Cent Mich, they won't go to a bowl game. Miami OH is playing for their post season lives in this game.

NCAA YTD 107-83-4 (+6.5 units)

Here is my weekend college football ticket.

2 units each unless noted!!!

LSU/Arkansas under 60 (5 units) LOSS

Bowling Green/Toledo under 73.5 WIN

Texas AM/Texas under 60 LOSS

Boise State +3.5 (4 units) LOSS

UCON +18.5

Kansas -2 (3 units)

Kentucky -3

Utah/BYU over 45 (8 units)

Oregon -1.5 (15 units)

Georgia -3 (15 units)

Florida -13.5

Washington -6 (15 units)

Notre Dame +5

Nevada -3.5 (3 units)

I am increasing some units to some major plays today. Time is running out to call this season a success for me, this is going to be my day.

Saturday Card

Ohio U +1.5 three units WINNER

Va Tech -4 two units WINNER

Tenn +3 one unit WINNER

Washington State +7 three units WINNER

Mizzou +1.5 eight units WINNER

Utah +4.5 two and a half units LOSER

FSU +14 three units LOSER

Clemson -3 two units LOSER

Cincy U -21 five units PUSH

Since we all lost the LSU game. We should be hoping the Razorbacks win the game and keep messing up the BCS.

Could this thing end up with Ohio State vs. USC? For crying out loud!!!!!

That is what I was doing, LSU sucked and I didn't win so was hoping for Arkansas

NCAA YTD 107-83-4 (+6.5 units)

Here is my weekend college football ticket.

2 units each unless noted!!!

LSU/Arkansas under 60 (5 units) LOSS

Bowling Green/Toledo under 73.5 WIN

Texas AM/Texas under 60 LOSS

Boise State +3.5 (4 units) LOSS

South Florida/Pitt over 45 (5 units)

Virginia team over 18 (5 units)

VaTech/Virginia over 40 (15 units)

UCON team over 16.5 (8 units)

UCON +18.5

Kansas -2 (3 units)

Kansas team over 34.5

Kentucky -3

Utah/BYU over 45 (8 units)

Texas ElPaso +21 (3 units)

Oregon -1.5 (15 units)

Georgia -3 (15 units)

Florida -13.5

Washington -6 (15 units)

Notre Dame +5

Notre Dame team over 21 (3 units)

Nevada -3.5 (3 units)

Final Ticket!

Desparation is a stinky cologne.....

I'm all in today fellas. Need a couple big wins to get me back in the black.

Georgia -4.5 for 5 units

Geogia -180 to win for 3 units

Mizzou/Kansas over 68 - 5 units

All square bets, but betting like a sharp hasn't gotten me anywhere this season. Let's hope for 3 wins so I can get back on track.

Good luck.

E Carolina -12.5 for 2.5 units winner

At last...I've been riding this focking team in the ground the last 4 weeks. Finally a little payback.

BYU 17 Utah 10

Utah scores the first TD of the game with 1:34 left, allows BYU to go the length of the field. Gives up a 4th & 19; commits a personal foul. Facing 2nd & 7 around the 20, knowing all BYU needs is a FG, lets them score a rushing TD right up the middle.

Closest I've ever come to throwing the remote through my big screen.

I'm the unluckiest person on the muthafuckin planet.

Looks like officials trying to give the game to Kentucky too.

Closest I've ever come to throwing the remote through my big screen.

I have a projection TV and fire my hat at the "screen" (wall) for bad calls and such, prevents breakage of stuff :headbanger:

I couldnt hold out, took Virginia and got my ass handed to me then chased it with West Virginia for three times the amount, so I got back last nights losing effort as well for the over in the Warrior/Bronco game.

Decided to stick with my original plan of Mizzou/Kansas OVER 67, score fockers. score.

Good luck!!

Decided to stick with my original plan of Mizzou/Kansas OVER 67, score fockers. score.

I only need 54 points in the 2nd half!!! :music_guitarred:

:unsure:

Played OVER 30.5 in the 2nd half, the jitters should be gone now and the rock should be slung for points here.

Good luck!!

Took Mizzou +1.5 for the game

Just took

Kansas -3 for the 2nd half

Let's hope the middle hits B)

That's how I like to roll :headbanger: :rolleyes: :thumbsdown:

NCAA YTD 54-52-3

Out of here early in the morning, so here's what I'm on for Saturday. Fade them and prosper. I'm ice cold, so of course I'm playing my heaviest slate of the year. That's the kind of genius that's gotten me where I am today!

Missouri +2 vs Kansas: WINNER

Georgia - 3 @ Georgia Tech: WINNER

Virginia +3.5 vs Virginia Tech: LOSER

Vanderbilt +2.5 vs Wake Forest: LOSER

Also

Maryland +2.5 @ NC State WINNER

Tennessee +3 @ kentucky WINNER

Utah +4.5 @ BYU LOSER

Alabama +6 @ Auburn LOSER

Fresno State +1 vs Kansas State WINNER

Notre Dame +3.5 @ Stanford WINNER

Utah State +2.5 @ Idaho WINNER

Good luck to all!

7-4

NCAA YTD 61-56-3

Just good enough to live to curse the tv another day. Great.

I only need 54 points in the 2nd half!!! :rolleyes:

:headbanger:

Played OVER 30.5 in the 2nd half, the jitters should be gone now and the rock should be slung for points here.

Good luck!!

Chasing has me rolling still although its generally frowned upon, keep coming up just a little over 2/1 by chasing :thumbsdown:

That's how I like to roll

Atta boy :hederosexualasssmack:

Good luck!!

Not to gloat but I went 6 for 6 yesterday and I'm up 40 units for this week(8 for 9 this week). College and Pro combined since Thursday. :pointstosky:

Yesterdays card: (Parlayed several different ways)

Tenn.

Georgia

V Tech

BYU

Auburn

Missouri

Also was on USC and Green Bay Thursday. Only game I lost was Texas this week.

I used to post my picks every week on here, but I had a slow start at the beginning of the year and didn't want to give any bad advice. On the year I'm up over 60 units. I'll start posting again to see if I can help out.

Sundays Plays:

Broncos +1

Seachickens -3

Hate to lose you at this point, but I can understand. Still have enough to keep playing, though today could tell the tale. Best of luck!

I helped to expose greyhounds as the loser fraud he is and run him off the board. That's almost worth the money I lost this year!