Sign in to follow this  
kkustes03

Am i crazy

I have the point lead by 30 points but i play the kid in 2nd this week...I have tom brady but i have Kurt warner...

I am tempted to play warner against the 30th ranked pass defense over Tom....is that too risky or should i keep on the brady express?

You have to ride the Brady train, IMO. You know he's going to produce. Also, there is always that chance Warner gets lit up and leaves the game, not to mention the times he gets pulled at the goal line.

Brady's numbers weren't exactly their usual staggering self vs. Philly DEF last week, and Warner's O-line failed him in a critical spot vs a crappy SF team.

I do not envy your situation, because it's a tough call. The Eagles handed the rest of the league the blueprint for how to beat the Pats - pressure the hell out of Brady. It remains to be seen whether the Ravens D-line can do that all game long.

The Cards could be playing from behind vs the Browns, but I wouldn't expect another 484 yds passing fom Warner.

Belichick will stroke Reed's ego before the game, thus distracting him. I say stay on the Brady Express. Just my opinion.

1. Baltimore's offense stinks. Expect 3 and outs that will give Brady more time on the field. And plenty of turnovers that will put Brady on a short field.

2. The Ravens pass rush, quite frankly, has not been all that great. And their best rusher, Trevor Pryce, was put on IR two weeks ago.

3. Ravens have had a banged up secondary all season long. If McAlister and/or Rolle is out, Brady will have a big day. McAlister, the Ravens #1 cornerback, has missed 4 of the past 5 games with a gimpy knee. Even if he plays, he won't be anywhere near 100%, and therefore not good enough to stop Moss.

If that's not enough reasons, let me give you two more:

Week 9, @ PIT: Ravens offense turns it over 4-5 times (forget the exact number), putting the Steelers on a short field. Ravens were missing their two starting corners. Result? Ben throws for 5 TD, 0 picks.

Last week, @ SD: Ravens again turn the ball over regularly, and put Rivers on a short field. McAlister was out. Result? Rivers throws for 3 TD, 0 int.

The Ravens defense is a shell of what it once was. The inept offense makes it even worse. It takes a pretty bad defense to make Rivers look good.

And don't forget that after last week's close call, the Pats will surely be back to their "run up the score" ways.

I have Brady and Warner too, and while I expect Warner to have a good day, I haven't even thought about benching Brady.

He'll have 5 TD passes this week. Bank on it. :ninja:

are you on crack?!? A record breaking season qb that had a mediocre week last week is gonna get benched?!? I wouldn't bench brady against any D this year for any other QB. Don't do it!

PS: Hi 2pence...