Sign in to follow this  
BostonPatriots

Young or Maroney at RB2

Should I stary Young even though he will most likely be splitting carries with Henry or should I start Maroney against the tough Balt D.

I think I am leaning towards Young, because the way the Pats throw the ball around Maroney may end up with the same carries as Young and Young has a way better match up and a better shot at some big runs.

Does anyone think Young will be a pure backup this week or are we thinking more a 50/50 split between Young and Henry?

Should I stary Young even though he will most likely be splitting carries with Henry or should I start Maroney against the tough Balt D.

I think I am leaning towards Young, because the way the Pats throw the ball around Maroney may end up with the same carries as Young and Young has a way better match up and a better shot at some big runs.

Does anyone think Young will be a pure backup this week or are we thinking more a 50/50 split between Young and Henry?

Go Young. They will play Young often to spell Henry and he should get a score or very good stats. With Maroney, its tough to say how much he will play with Faulk, Evans and Eckel even stealing carries. Its a toss up but Young has the better matchup. Go Young. Please see mine

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=304327