Scorpion

WR Issues

Currently my WR crew looks like this:

Steve Smith Car (a waste of a #2 pick)

D. Branch Sea (nothing special)

I. Bruce (Bulger back may help)

D. Stallworth (worthless)

K. Walter (ummm yeah)

On the waiver wire is A. Gonzales and J. Gaffney. I can only pick up one of the two and no more pickups the rest of the season. An added bonus, if I get a QB injury or kicker injury I'll have to play the rest of the season without that position.

So, should I grab Gaffney or Gonzales (which one) with my last FA $$ or should I hold off and play the other guys and hold the $$ for injury . (T. Brady and Gostkowski)

Thoughts???

Thanks!

Scorp

As long as Marvin is out Gonzo is good. If Harrison comes back it might not be until the playoffs but Manning may also be taking some time off soon so watch out. Gaffney on the other had is on a team trying to go undefeated and is the #3 target right now. Even if NE decides to start resting some key players that will give Gaffney even more playing time and targets. Since you are in bad shape at WR I say grab Gaffney and don't look back. He shoul put up solid numbers the next two-three weeks.

Good luck and thanks for seeing mine.

As long as Marvin is out Gonzo is good. If Harrison comes back it might not be until the playoffs but Manning may also be taking some time off soon so watch out. Gaffney on the other had is on a team trying to go undefeated and is the #3 target right now. Even if NE decides to start resting some key players that will give Gaffney even more playing time and targets. Since you are in bad shape at WR I say grab Gaffney and don't look back. He shoul put up solid numbers the next two-three weeks.

Good luck and thanks for seeing mine.

I agree but gonzo will be a #2 for the next few weeks prob and you will only need him that long anyway.

I agree but gonzo will be a #2 for the next few weeks prob and you will only need him that long anyway.

I agree also. Gonzo will be a short term fix.

Good Luck

Thanks

I think you need to make a move. Either one (depending on who you like) for Walter.

I'd probably go Gonzo if it was me. Gaffney is pretty close though.

J