Sign in to follow this  
Giants Fan

You might be a smart mother-focker.

Some of my students are top notch ... and as a teacher ... you really see the full range of smart and stupid. Had a student, gang banger tough guy .... tossed me his final exam and said, "Good luck grading this!" Mostly the answers were scribbles ... as if I was supposed to not be able to tell if they were right or wrong .... WRONG! That's the default. Kid failed the class. If he had come to me after the class and said, "I tried my hardest, but I think I still failed ... I don't test well .... is there anything I can do ..." maybe his "participation" grade changes ... and he get's a D.

STUPID!

I'm smart too.

Point being ... I don't give good grades to smart students just because they get it. I give good grades to people that work hard. Sometimes you get both. Often you get neither. No doubt .... I'm gonna be a slacker teacher .... but that's because I'm smart. I can pull it off. Makes it harder for you to impress me. YEAH GUESS WHAT .... it's a good idea to impress your teacher if you want a good grade. I dished out a lot of F's this quarter.

I promised myself .... I wasn't gonna cry ....

IDIOTS!

Ah, the irony of a Giants fan calling someone stupid. :doublethumbsup:

j/k You're lucky the kid didn't kick your a$$ (or attempt to) and then blame it on the ADD drugs he was on. You'd be sued by the parents for breaking their kid's knuckles with your jaw.

I tell every class ... you must come to class ... if you go over 3 absences you might as well not come anymore ... I'll fail you or kick you out.

It's my class ... my rules ... and you gotta do what I say.

Imagine how much that must suck!