PPR league

Brandon Jacobs vs Washington or

Clinton Portis @ Giants

1pt sack, 5pts under 200net pass, 5pts under 100rush, 3pts a turnover

Cincy at San Fran

or

Giants at home vs Washington

will help you.....thanks, ckobb

Portis and definitely NYG (CIN is horrible on D).....as Phil said, Jacobs may break a fingernail or something. Both these plays should get you some points. I know it's tough playing OFF players against your D. but you have to with positions that will give you the most points. During playoffs even more so...good luck

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=306240

PPR league

Clinton Portis @ Giants

Cincy at San Fran

or

i also have kevin jones at sandiego.......???

Honestly, I'd go with Jacobs, and not just because I'm a homer. I believe the Giants will be up in this game because of T.Collins at QB...they will be all over him. They will pound the ball with Jacobs...he will defintiely get over 100 yard. Plus, I feel Coughlin gives Jacobs more goal line opportunites because of Droughns ineffectiveness at the goal line last week. Portis is ok but I don't think the time of possession will be in their favor for him to get enough chances.

I would go with Portis and Giants Defense. This should be a low scoring game and Portis gets the bulk of the time. Jacobs when healthy is sharing time with every other rb on the team.

man.......this is about 50/50 between portis and bjacobs......

will help u... more insight appreciated..... :music_guitarred:

Brandon Jacobs, RB NYG

News: According to the Newark Star-Ledger, Giants RB Brandon Jacobs is promising a big game against the Redskins this week. "I'll bounce back from Sunday," he said, "and play the best game of my life this Sunday." In the victory against the Eagles four days ago --his first game back after missing two with his hamstring injury -- Jacobs ran for 70 yards on 22 carries for an average of 3.2 yards per rush. It was the first time this season he had been held to less than 4 yards per carry, but his season average is 4.9 yards per attempt. Against the Eagles, Jacobs wasn't nearly as elusive or powerful as he usually is. He was stopped for a loss four times, including three consecutive rushes in the first quarter, and he broke only four tackles. But the most troubling parts of Jacobs' performance were his two fumbles. He will look to avoid that this week.

Analysis: Expect Jacobs to play well against the Redskins, who are No. 6 against the run with eight touchdowns allowed. Jacobs didn't face the Redskins earlier this season because he was hurt, but he has 71-yards rushing and a touchdown in four games against Washington as a backup RB. Consider Jacobs a No. 2 Fantasy RB this week and hope he lives up to his words.

Thats all ya need Corn,,, Jacobs says he will. :music_guitarred:

Brandon Jacobs, RB NYG

News: According to the Newark Star-Ledger, Giants RB Brandon Jacobs is promising a big game against the Redskins this week. "I'll bounce back from Sunday," he said, "and play the best game of my life this Sunday." In the victory against the Eagles four days ago --his first game back after missing two with his hamstring injury -- Jacobs ran for 70 yards on 22 carries for an average of 3.2 yards per rush. It was the first time this season he had been held to less than 4 yards per carry, but his season average is 4.9 yards per attempt. Against the Eagles, Jacobs wasn't nearly as elusive or powerful as he usually is. He was stopped for a loss four times, including three consecutive rushes in the first quarter, and he broke only four tackles. But the most troubling parts of Jacobs' performance were his two fumbles. He will look to avoid that this week.

Analysis: Expect Jacobs to play well against the Redskins, who are No. 6 against the run with eight touchdowns allowed. Jacobs didn't face the Redskins earlier this season because he was hurt, but he has 71-yards rushing and a touchdown in four games against Washington as a backup RB. Consider Jacobs a No. 2 Fantasy RB this week and hope he lives up to his words.

Thats all ya need Corn,,, Jacobs says he will. :music_guitarred:

it would be tough to bench him and then he goes off after saying this...... Although sometimes guarentees dont always work out .... ie pitt vs ne...

I like Jacobs to run all over the Wash D. I would go Cincy aginst the niners. The Bengals d has played well latley and they are going against a qb making his first start. If they can pretty much shut down sjax last week they'll shut down gore. check mine

I definately like Jacobs over Portis. The other Question you raised was Kevin Jones or Jacobs. I have both as well. Everytime I don't play Jones,Thanksgiving and last week, he goes off. He played great last week against a good Dallas team. This week he is in San Diego and they don't have Merriman. I am leaning towards Jones since he seems to get the goal line carries as well. For some reason, Jacobs has not.

Go with Giants D. Big game for them.

Thanks for mine

PPR league

Clinton Portis @ Giants

Cincy at San Fran

or

Portis is just as unpredictable as Jacobs so I would go with Jacobs and Giants.

Please answer mine.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=306304

Portis and Cincy D, the 49'ers are just awful, the Redskins even with Collins back there are a much better offense. Portis will get the gl touches and Jacobs has to prove he can stay healthy and NOT fumble the ball.