Sign in to follow this  
UPS

Who lost thier Fantasy game because Westbrook...

Just wondering how many people got screwed?

You could title this "Who won their game because Westbrook took a knee."

My game is very, very close.....I'm playing the Westy owner. If I win by a TD or less I will become the Westy fan club president.

possibly on the other side of the coin here.

up 3 with one game to go. other guy has Hester. PPR league.

If Westy had just walked in, I'd be up 6. Hester would have to run back two tonight, very unlikely.

Now I'll be holding my breath with every kick

Maybe you should take one second to look around before you start a thread that is plastered all over the place...I mean this has to be th 3rd or 4th thread on this :doublethumbsup:

Yep...I had Westbrook in not one, not two but 3 fvcken leagues and may lose all 3 by less than 6...now buzz off :doublethumbsup:

This kind of stuff seems to happen to me all the time, didn't cost me this week though.

- Andre Johnson makes no effort to get the ball into the end zone at the 1 foot line. All he had to do was extend an arm.

- Chad Johnson lets a TD fly right through his arms

- LT sits down the entire 2nd half. Yeah, I know...be happy with what I got.

This kind of stuff seems to happen to me all the time, didn't cost me this week though.

- Andre Johnson makes no effort to get the ball into the end zone at the 1 foot line. All he had to do was extend an arm.

- Chad Johnson lets a TD fly right through his arms

- LT sits down the entire 2nd half. Yeah, I know...be happy with what I got.

same 3 players on my squad, and all 3 things posted ran thru my head as well. As long as Bears D doesnt go crazy, should be in the superbowl...

This kind of stuff happens all the time....last week I played the Adai owner...he needed 26 points for the win, he had 25 points by halftime and didnt get another point the entire 2nd half.. I won!!

Bottom line in Fantasy Football ... SH*T HAPPENS!

it just sucks when it happens do you

You could title this "Who won their game because Westbrook took a knee."

My game if very, very close.....I'm playing the Westy owner. If I win by a TD or less I will become the Westy fan club president.

Yes, I won my playoff semifinals 100-99, vs Westbrook owner, so I think that was a brilliant move on his part !!!!!! :headbanger:

There is no way LT would have done what Westy did. LT would have ran it in there and did his stupid I'm-a-little-teapot finger-roll spike.

Then, if they somehow lost the game, he would have bitched at Philip Rivers.

I don't know what it is but every year Westy (slash Andy Reid) seems to screw people come playoff time.

I had him two years ago and he sat out on a Monday Night game in Week 15 or 16 (mind is trying to forget) because Andy Reid decided at the VERY last second to not have him play ... lost by 2pts and the chance of playing in Championship which I would of won.

There is no way LT would have done what Westy did. LT would have ran it in there and did his stupid I'm-a-little-teapot finger-roll spike.

:pointstosky: :thumbsup:

I'm up ten going into tonight against Robbie Gould but would feel much better if Westy had scored and I would be up 16. I have a bad feeling about it now.

I'm up 18....he has C. Taylor Gould....could be up 24 if Westy took it in. Funny thing is I love what Westy did, doesn't bother me a bit. Good to see a player with some smarts.

it's funny because it's true.

seriously wtf is that?

I just thought that was funny.

Oh yeah, I lost by 3 points and had Westy scored, I would have won, in one of my money leagues that give the top weekly scorer money.

I don't know what it is but every year Westy (slash Andy Reid) seems to screw people come playoff time.

I had him two years ago and he sat out on a Monday Night game in Week 15 or 16 (mind is trying to forget) because Andy Reid decided at the VERY last second to not have him play ... lost by 2pts and the chance of playing in Championship which I would of won.

Yep! I've been thinking the same thing and almost made a post about it actually. A couple of years ago I was playing for the Superbowl and my opponent had Westbrook and Reid sat him. :pointstosky:

Then last year I was playing for the superbowl and started Garcia. I heard that the Eagles had just trown a td, I was happy. but then I realizd it wasn't Garcia. Reid had pulled him out and put in Feeley. 0 points from my QB.

I have Westbrook this year. I'm hoping since they don't have anything locked up they'll play him as usual. Fortuantely his sit down at the 1 didn't hurt me. I won by 30.

I can vouch for the guy in my league - he ended up losing by four points after Monday night was over. I would have been facing him this week had Westbrook not taken a knee.

whatever, how many people had owens, or whitten, or romo who would probably have scored more points... ######, did anyone have akers? I think people should quit crying.

yes I had westbrook in two leagues, and no I am not crying...

its called tough luck. Maybe if gates didn't drop me .8 I wouldn't have lost by 5...

jdon

whatever, how many people had owens, or whitten, or romo who would probably have scored more points... ######, did anyone have akers? I think people should quit crying.

yes I had westbrook in two leagues, and no I am not crying...

its called tough luck. Maybe if gates didn't drop me .8 I wouldn't have lost by 5...

jdon

comparing the westbrook play to a drop or a bad game is no comparison IMO. drops and bad games happen to everyone every once in a while. that play was one in a million. he had a 100% of scoring if he "wanted" and didn't. that's just my opinion though.

comparing the westbrook play to a drop or a bad game is no comparison IMO. drops and bad games happen to everyone every once in a while. that play was one in a million. he had a 100% of scoring if he "wanted" and didn't. that's just my opinion though.

I meant in the next two minutes dude... akers owners lost a point... and the owens/whitten/romo thing is just some food for thought. See where I lost the other guy had owens and romo who would probably score a point on that last drive, not neccesarrily but probably.

I meant in the next two minutes dude... akers owners lost a point... and the owens/whitten/romo thing is just some food for thought. See where I lost the other guy had owens and romo who would probably score a point on that last drive, not neccesarrily but probably.

possibilities, perhaps even probabilities, don't compare. i would have liked a few garbage receptions from housh last thursday if cincy could have stopped gore on a 3-and-9 draw etc.. etc... you can find those in every game.

but you can't find a guy intentionally not scoring. let me repeat, i'm a little teapot.