Sign in to follow this  
kac1

Championship Roster

Here is the current lineup I have set for this week. Should I make any changes? PPR League.

QB: (we start 2) Roethlisberger, Warner

RB: Addai, Jacobs

WR: TO, Fitz

Flex: A.Gonzalez

TE: Witten

K: Folk

DEF: (we start 2) Minnesota, Tennessee

Reserves:

McNabb

S.Holmes

Patten

Bush

A.Peterson (Chicago)

Maroney

J.Jones

M.Crosby

Leave a link.

Just a FYI..your link doesn't work but I replied to your topic. I wish I could say that I have the championship wrapped up but I am going against a peyton, anderson, wayne, mcgahee, graham owner so its going to be tough.

Your line up looks great. My only concern would be that Addai plays long enough to get you some good points. All of your QB's have great match-ups this week. I wish that I could borrow one.

If the weather is bad in New England again this weekend, Maroney may get another 100 and a touch.

The only change i would consider would be putting maroney in for gonzalez. Who knows if peyton is gonna play the whole game. If they build a nice lead, they'll start running more as well. Maroney had a good game last week and this week they're playing the dolphins. But with BB you never know, he might try to get brady 400 yards passing to shut everyone up about their "struggling" passing game.

I'd just be a lil worried about the colts players. If addai and manning sit after a half, then you are focked. Not sure i could take the risk starting two colts.

I was thinking the same thing however my opponent has both Manning and Wayne so if anyone is going to sit I would think it would be those two along with Addai. I think Gonzo will still stay in if that does happen. I am not sure I want to chance starting Maroney because who knows what BB's game plan is.

Thanks for seeing mine. I would keep your lineup as is. I think McNabb will have a nice week but the guys you have in should do just as well and screw Maroney, you never know what you're going to get with that guy.

Thanks for answering mine!

As for your lineup, I would keep it the way it is.

Thanks again

I would only consider a change @ Flex...the rest looks good( Holmes had a monster game as we speak but who knew?)

I would wait to see what is going on in NO..If Bush is ok and starts you almost have to go w/ him in PPR. If Bush is out, Stecker is a nice start. If its too questionable, then I like Maroney over Gonzalez.

What about Maroney over Addai? I am worried the Colts will rest their starters in the second half.

If its a PPR leauge why not try A. Peterson Chi... he gets a lot of passes out of the backfield. He wont get you a lot of yards but he is a reception beast!!! Thanks for mine

Here is the current lineup I have set for this week. Should I make any changes? PPR League.

QB: (we start 2) Roethlisberger, Warner

RB: Addai, Jacobs

WR: TO, Fitz

Flex: A.Gonzalez

TE: Witten

K: Folk

DEF: (we start 2) Minnesota, Tennessee

Reserves:

McNabb

S.Holmes

Patten

Bush

A.Peterson (Chicago)

Maroney

J.Jones

M.Crosby

Leave a link.

you're good to go. good luck. thanks for mine.