Sign in to follow this  
RoadLizard

Game Over...and you idiots wasted your Saturday night....

I love it. All the morons that pissed away their Saturday evening watching this total joke. You know the game is over , it was over when it started. Glad Im smart enough to find other things to do with my time.

Ha ha focking idiots.... you gonna watch Pats playoff games too hoping they might lose? Dont bother, just in case someone actually showed up to play them the refs would "take care of business" in the 4th quarter.

:pointstosky:

I love it. All the morons that pissed away their Saturday evening watching this total joke. You know the game is over , it was over when it started. Glad Im smart enough to find other things to do with my time.

Ha ha focking idiots.... you gonna watch Pats playoff games too hoping they might lose? Dont bother, just in case someone actually showed up to play them the refs would "take care of business" in the 4th quarter.

you should switch to decaf, cause you sound like a ragin hard-on

Slow down the giants still have Eli and you know what great comeback Qua... oh wait.... yea you're right

Slow down the giants still have Eli and you know what great comeback Qua... oh wait.... yea you're right

exactly :pointstosky:

watching hockey night in canada....

go on with your lil rant... :pointstosky:

I'm just passing time until it's time to go see the Cowboys-Redskins game. Nosebleed seats here I come!

If the Giants had half a brain they would have kicked a FG and then tried for the onside kick. Instead they wasted two minutes. They deserve to lose.

If the Giants had half a brain they would have kicked a FG and then tried for the onside kick. Instead they wasted two minutes. They deserve to lose.

nah, it was Eli running it too slow and guys not getting out of bounds that caused them to run out of time.

Tough call on that one. If they weren't so deep in Pats territory (like say the 25 yard line or something instead), I might agree. But any time they would have saved by kicking would have been lost in trying to get that close to the end zone again, if they even got there.