Sign in to follow this  
NorthernVike

Beerpal.com

Highest rated beers

Just found this site to help out a fellow geek. Did a little searching on it and thought it deserved its own thread. Lots of good beer info inside :overhead:

:lol: :pointstosky: :pointstosky:

Highest rated beers

Just found this site to help out a fellow geek. Did a little searching on it and thought it deserved its own thread. Lots of good beer info inside :lol:

:pointstosky: :pointstosky: :cheers:

:overhead:

These beer rating sites are too snobby for my taste. I want a site of beers that I would actually drink, not Quadrupel, Stoudts, and Barleywines.

Coors Light :lol:

Looks like SUX's favorite beer dose not rank so well :rolleyes:

my fave too.

I don't like the taste of beer, so coors light is perfect. :thumbsup:

These beer rating sites are too snobby for my taste. I want a site of beers that I would actually drink, not Quadrupel, Stoudts, and Barleywines.

They are on the list, just toward the bottom of it :rolleyes:

Actually I agree with you. I'd never go out of my way to find the "top rated" ones. But if you are looking for a description of a particular beer it is a good resource :thumbsup:

I've become accustomed to the Americanized beers. Shiner Bock, Mic Amber Bock, Ziegenbock, Bud Select, and most of the lites. I'm a simple man w/ simple tastes. I don't need to impress anyone w/ my unknown beer drinking acumen.

Oh and Heinikan (sp) is ass beer.

it's completely subjective.

I hate strong tasting dark/amber beers.

I like lighter colored beers and light beers.

I think all dark beers and all but 3 amber beers taste like absolute sh1t. If I wanted to have something that after a few drinks gave me a buzz, I'd just drink my rum/cokes.

I drink lighter beers, cause they are easier to drink. I don't have that "eww, I just drank a skunky beer" look on my face when I drink it, and it's overall, more refreshing.

There are a lot of beer snobs out in this world that look down their noses at lite beer drinkers, when really, it's all a matter of taste. What tastes good to you may not taste good to me. It's not that I'm drinking a sh1tty product, it's not that you are drinking a sh1tty product. We are simply drinking that product that tastes best to us. Deal with it.

it's completely subjective.

I hate strong tasting dark/amber beers.

I like lighter colored beers and light beers.

I think all dark beers and all but 3 amber beers taste like absolute sh1t. If I wanted to have something that after a few drinks gave buzz, I'd just drink my rum/cokes.

I drink lighter beers, cause they are easier to drink. I don't have that "eww, I just drank a skunky beer" look on my face when I drink it, and it's overall, more refreshing.

There are a lot of beer snobs out in this world that look down their noses at lite beer drinkers, when really, it's all a matter of taste. What tastes good to you may not taste good to me. It's not that I'm drinking a sh1tty product, it's not that you are drinking a sh1tty product. We are simply drinking that product that tastes best to us. Deal with it.

No problem. Everyone is entailed to their own taste. I prefer a beer with some flavor, not a real hoppy flavor but something with a little bite I find quite delicious. :rolleyes: