Sign in to follow this  
edjr

WAY TO MANY FOCKING COMMERCIALS!

3, 3 and outs and they have shown commercials every focking time? this is focking sickening.

I'm going to record the game and watch in 45 minutes on DVR. This is focking puke inducing.

could fox pimp anymore shows? :rolleyes:

I'm watching the game from North Africa right now....every time Fox goes to a commercial....the game here goes to the booth and the guys analyze what happened in the game since the last commercial break. It's in French so I don't know what they're saying but I can at least enjoy the highlights they show.

Leave it to the always-brilliant Charles Barkley to save this pathetic slate of commercials!

:rolleyes:

And what the fvck did Tony Romo do to get a national commercial during a Super Bowl?!?

And what the fvck did Tony Romo do to get a national commercial during a Super Bowl?!?

Not making it to the superbowl gave him time to do a commercial

Leave it to the always-brilliant Charles Barkley to save this pathetic slate of commercials!

:rolleyes:

He's hangin' with the in crowd now....Simpson, J Timberlake.....he's gonna be a judge on American Idol next?!

We tuned in to watch some self-serving broadcast with tons of commercials and were interrupted by some GD football game.

FOX :rolleyes:

:first:

Jesus, Fox is really raking in the ad revenue tonight!

Oh it's the worst ever. I understand it's a quick game, but there is a set of commercials after EVERY SINGLE C.O.P. :rolleyes: