Sign in to follow this  
ROCKET

Zach Thomas signing with Dallas

Fox Sports' Jay Glazer reports seven-time Pro Bowl linebacker Zach Thomas has agreed to a deal with the Dallas Cowboys.

He could take his physical as early as today. Thomas is not guaranteed to start in front of Bradie James or Akin Ayodele, but he'll be part of a solid interior rotation for the Cowboys deep linebacker group. Expect his tackle numbers to go down, but Dallas probably offered him the best combination of a great team and money. Feb. 23 - 12:15 pm et

Interesting, he's a great fit. Head injuries are a scary variable, but if you go on the assumption he's not Dan Morgan brain mushed at this point, I think Thomas' wind and skills are still far superior to where Seau's were when he joined the Pats, and Seau has played pretty well for the Pats. Nice move by the Cowboys.

I thought he signed with the Pats.....must not want that kind of baggage and stigma attached to his legacy.

I thought he signed with the Pats.....must not want that kind of baggage and stigma attached to his legacy.

Zach is from Pampa Texas, and he played for Texas tech, so he wanted to go back to Texas.