Sign in to follow this  
Mad Brad

Raiders will take Gholston at #4 if there.

So does the mad in Mad Brad stand for crazy or upset? :overhead:

Or maybe it is both. :mad:

Wow, your up to your 80th post now, and 4 of them are all about me, that's like 5%... Keep going newbie, your on your way to the "big time"... MB

Wow, your up to your 80th post now, and 3 of them are all about me, that's like 4%... Keep going newbie, your on your way to the "big time"... MB

Your insistence that I am a newbie because my post count is low is increasingly funny. Do you have a family insider on me, feeding you more wrong information?

FYI I have been here for years, I just lost my old account when a computer crashed and that user name was tied to an email account I no longer have access to so I couldn't retrieve the password. You are on a roll.

Your insistence that I am a newbie because my post count is low is increasingly funny. Do you have a family insider on me, feeding you more wrong information?

FYI I have been here for years, I just lost my old account when a computer crashed and that user name was tied to an email account I no longer have access to so I couldn't retrieve the password. You are on a roll.

Go change that diaper... 81 and counting... MB