Sign in to follow this  
pittnthat

Matt Walsh and Goodell

How do you think this will be handled? Will Roger go on NFL network with all the findings no matter how much or little info? Or do you think he will handle it in private for only the people in the room to know? Will we know any accusations outside of the potential Rams tape? How much info will the media get out of him or will he destroy evidence that comes from the meeting again? Food for thought.

I doubt he has anything, but if he does, no way does Goodell let it see the light of day.

I think he's got to do something publicly because of the appearance that he destroyed evidence and covered sh1t up the first time.

Goodell was on the Dan Patrick show earlier and was asked about it. He said he will make transcripts of it public and if it's taped, he will make that public as well. He also mentioned that he is aware the media has at least some of the original stuff he got from the Pats which was supposed to have been destroyed. I think he realizes with Congress watching he can't hide or destroy any more stuff.

Live pay per view.

Now that would be funny. Have like Tom Brady or Belicheat come in half way through to stir up the pot. Maybe Dungy coming in for some reasoning for all the people.