Sign in to follow this  
mr.eagle

Marvin Harrison?

I got McNabb, B. Westbrook and Addai. Is Harrison going to be healthy enough to be worth holding onto in a 4 player keeper league? My only other options as my 4th keeper are pitiful:

WR's Bobby Engram, Laveranues Coles, Deion Branch, or TE Jeremy Shockey. RB's Kenny Watson, Ron Dayne, or Darius Walker

My thinking is that I do not have much choice but to gamble on Marvin Harrison.

Please give me your honest thoughts. Thanks in advance.

well looking at your other options I would say go with Harrison

with the other options you have to go with Harrison....

well looking at your other options I would say go with Harrison

Thanks guys, that was what I thought. I just wanted to make sure my thinking was inline with others.

What is the rest of your team? You must have better options than what you listed???

I just dropped D Walker and ron dayne in a league that i own A green in and we have 30 man rosters..........

What is the rest of your team? You must have better options than what you listed???

I just dropped D Walker and ron dayne in a league that i own A green in and we have 30 man rosters..........

Honestly, I also have Vince Young, 2 player definitely not worth mentioning and that is it. I already dropped my Kicker and 2 defenses. I didn't mention Young because I would hate to keep 2 QB's in a 4 player keeper league. I would be in the hole from the start. I still think my best bet is to gamble on Harrison over keeping 2 QB's. Thanks again for all your responses.

Honestly, I also have Vince Young, 2 player definitely not worth mentioning and that is it. I already dropped my Kicker and 2 defenses. I didn't mention Young because I would hate to keep 2 QB's in a 4 player keeper league. I would be in the hole from the start. I still think my best bet is to gamble on Harrison over keeping 2 QB's. Thanks again for all your responses.

Yep harrison is probably a better bet than keeping young, good luck, your keepers arent too bad, as far as this upcoming year is concerned.

If you draft good you have a shot of winning the league this next year, although westbrook, mcnabb, and harrison are all alot closer to the end of their careers than the beginning. And you dont really want 3 keepers in that position.

Yep harrison is probably a better bet than keeping young, good luck, your keepers arent too bad, as far as this upcoming year is concerned.

If you draft good you have a shot of winning the league this next year, although westbrook, mcnabb, and harrison are all alot closer to the end of their careers than the beginning. And you dont really want 3 keepers in that position.

Yeah I know what you are saying. My problem is I usually finish in atleast the top 3 or 4 each season and we draft the 1st round based on previous season playoff standings, like league champ picks 12th. Runner up 11th. Time it gets to me at pick 10 or 11, lately all the top rookie RB's are gone. I got to hit on some of the later round rookie RB's, liked I did when I got Westbrook & Addai.