Sign in to follow this  
XToday

WR Devin Thomas

it's a hamsrting in July. relax.

OK, Dan Snyder, who you going to sign to replace this guy for this year? Need a WR. Eric Parker is out there.

Stupid. Check

Not funny. Check

:thumbsup:

it's a hamsrting in July. relax.

Exactly

Malcolm "I can rap better than you" Kelly :overhead:

Doesn't matter if Thomas is hurt or not... He's backing up Santana Moss while Malcolm at least gets a shot to start. And with the other midget WR's on the field (moss and R 'El), he could be looking at grabbing whatever redzone TD's Cooley doesn't get! :thumbsup:

Malcolm "I can rap better than you" Kelly ;)

Doesn't matter if Thomas is hurt or not... He's backing up Santana Moss while Malcolm at least gets a shot to start. And with the other midget WR's on the field (moss and R 'El), he could be looking at grabbing whatever redzone TD's Cooley doesn't get! :(

Agreed. Thomas MAY have better long term potetial but Im really starting to like Kelly and think he is the better FF option this year. And dude can flow. Check out the end of this clip when they tried to put him on the spot.

I live in DC and I have been hearing Kelly is the more polished player. He could contribute this year.

Stupid. Check

Not funny. Check

:(

Exactly

Hell, I thought it was hilarious. Then again, I hate the Redskins. Anymore injuries coming their way. Wouldn't hurt my feelings.

start at the 6:30 minute mark - WOW - Mendenhall can give the beat and Kelly can flat out make it up!

And how focking huge is MEndy? Good Gawd.

Loved the beat :shocking:

OK, Dan Snyder, who you going to sign to replace this guy for this year? Need a WR. Eric Parker is out there.

Lose the Snyder hate. It's already been reported that it's a hamstring injury. Thomas is expected to be sidelined 10-14 days, head coach Jim Zorn said (Redskins.com).

I was actually at camp last Sunday. Thomas looked pretty solid. Malcom Kelly caught everything thrown his way. His route running is fluid. He's very quick off the line of scrimmage. I'm going to keep my optimism to a minimum though as it's just the first week of camp (the young guys have much to learn).

Malcolm "I can rap better than you" Kelly :thumbsup:

Doesn't matter if Thomas is hurt or not... He's backing up Santana Moss while Malcolm at least gets a shot to start. And with the other midget WR's on the field (moss and R 'El), he could be looking at grabbing whatever redzone TD's Cooley doesn't get! :rolleyes:

More info that reinforces my thoughts from before Devin Thomas pulled his hammy... There's a long way to go with TC and pre season, but I'm liking Malcolm more and more... He dropped a little in the draft because of his poor time in the 40 but many still think he has first round talent. And now it looks like he may have an opportunity to start and get single coverage with most D's focusing on Portis, Moss, and Cooley. He's a great dynasty pick but also might be a late round gem in redrafts this year!

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpag...NFL&id=4656