Sign in to follow this  
La Fuerza

Trade Lynch and B. Marshall for ADP?

I have an interesting dilemma in my keeper league. Standard scoring starting 2 RB's and 2 WR's but we do get 1 pt for receptions. My current keepers:

S. Jackson

M. Lynch

T. Owens

M. Colston

B. Marshall

Another owner has A. Petersen. Man would I like to have him but is giving up Lynch and B. Marshall too much? B. Marshall is more of a luxury for me since we only start 2 WR's. This would leave my team:

S. Jackson

A. Petersen

T. Owens

M. Colston

L Evans or S. Rice (this is a backup anyway)

I have an interesting dilemma in my keeper league. Standard scoring starting 2 RB's and 2 WR's but we do get 1 pt for receptions. My current keepers:

S. Jackson

M. Lynch

T. Owens

M. Colston

B. Marshall

Another owner has A. Petersen. Man would I like to have him but is giving up Lynch and B. Marshall too much? B. Marshall is more of a luxury for me since we only start 2 WR's. This would leave my team:

S. Jackson

A. Petersen

T. Owens

M. Colston

L Evans or S. Rice (this is a backup anyway)

You'd be dumb not to do that deal.

You'd be stacked at RB.

even if the deal weakens your team for this year(unlikely), your team will be EXTREMELY Strong for years to come. This is because the High End keepers usually are what build championships.

in keeper leagues of this nature, I would do a 2 for 1 deal everytime provided the 1 player I was getting was top 3 at his position.

Adrian Petersen fits this description.

I say go for it!!!

was going to say don't do deal but really looking at it you would only be starting marshall on bye weeks

AP is big upgrade over Lynch

Pull the trigger! Besides, Marshall is an injury risk this year, it will be interesting to see how his arm holds up this year