Sign in to follow this  
Jokinomx

WR Advice... I.Bruce, R. Williams, J Gage, R. Brown

I have Torry Holt & L. Coles

The list of possibilities....

I.Bruce or Bryant Johnson SF, R. Williams Jac, J Gage Ten, R. Brown Phi, P. Crayton Dal

There are some others... but you see what is left.

This is a 12 team with 6 off keepers.

Standard rules.... I used my first three picks solidifying my RB... since I am drafting 10th... It has been difficult.

Any words of advice on SF wrs.... is martz really going to get production from Bruce... or is he just pulling him into the organization to help develop others?

I am leaning towards I. B. but will Bryant Johnson be the man?

I have Torry Holt & L. Coles

The list of possibilities....

I.Bruce or Bryant Johnson SF, R. Williams Jac, J Gage Ten, R. Brown Phi, P. Crayton Dal

There are some others... but you see what is left.

This is a 12 team with 6 off keepers.

Standard rules.... I used my first three picks solidifying my RB... since I am drafting 10th... It has been difficult.

Any words of advice on SF wrs.... is martz really going to get production from Bruce... or is he just pulling him into the organization to help develop others?

I am leaning towards I. B. but will Bryant Johnson be the man?

Well, Martz has worked with Bruce before, so I think he wont need any adjustment time for him. The only issue is age, but that plays a smaller factor in a timing based offense like martz runs, so Bruce could be a good pick for this year and next.

Yeah.. that is what I was thinking.... but it is tempting to take Bryant Johnson because you know that he will also be getting a lot of looks and he is so much younger....

Thanks for your input... I appreciate it.

Well, Martz has worked with Bruce before, so I think he wont need any adjustment time for him. The only issue is age, but that plays a smaller factor in a timing based offense like martz runs, so Bruce could be a good pick for this year and next.

i'm high on reggie williams and crayton from that list. crayton looks to be a #2, right? reggie has to harness his talent sometime.

I would take Bryant Johnson, he will be the #1 in SF at least next year.

Crayton did not show much when he had the opportunity but TO will not play forever and beside TO and Witten there are not many options for Romo.

I would go with one of these two.

Patrick Crayton for me, the #2 WR in dallas, he is going to get a lot of balls thrown his way. He has another year of working with romo, and the #1 WR is 34 years old.