Sign in to follow this  
Hurricane Ditka

Colt Brennan

i think the bears couldve taken a chance on him..i didnt realize that they were set at qb..who knew?

Dude, are you forgetting that the Bears already have Rex Grossman and Kyle Orton?

....oh, wait. :thumbsdown:

Maybe. Maybe not. But he was the most accurate college football QB in history, if I am not mistaken. Seems like he would be a great candidate to hit those spots.

Not this year. But down the road.

Colt was also the most accurate passer at the NFL combine: credited with 100% accuracy

Not starting "he is the next" threads here. But I thought the world of this QB in college. He sure was fun to watch tonight. I think he will be a starter for the Redskins at some point this year.

Wonder what you thought of Timmy Chang? (not really) :thumbsdown:

Report: Colt Brennan to make Skins roster

With his performance in Washington's first two preseason games, Redskins quarterback Colt Brennan has all but clinched a spot on his team's 53-man roster. Brennan has shown too much for Washington to release him and hope to get him back on to its practice squad. Despite being maligned in the process leading up to the draft, Brennan will make the Redskins' roster.-- NFL Network