Sign in to follow this  
Apollo Creed

Rudi Johnson

havent heard much about rudi johnson this year...does anyone know whats going on here? What other RB's are they using? How do you feel about this year?

he seems to be falling to me in a few mock drafts..

i ranked him with about 1,100 yards (7-9 TD's) if he stays healthy

I am wondering the same on RUDI ... all i know is that he gained some pounds and looks heavier but he is still having hamstring issues and i made sure to grab Watson or even Perry just in case. If healthy, he can be back to form but with that hammy lingering on ... not sure.. lets see if he plays Monday night or not.

I have no idea. IF he can return to form he'd be a heist considering where he'll be drafted.

With that being said, I'd still rather take Kenny Watson later in the draft, he looked great whenever he played last year (and he helped me win my championship game)

havent heard much about rudi johnson this year...does anyone know whats going on here? What other RB's are they using? How do you feel about this year?

he seems to be falling to me in a few mock drafts..

i ranked him with about 1,100 yards (7-9 TD's) if he stays healthy

thats about where i have him.. maybe a little higher.. 1200/10 is reasonable i think

Chris Perry is an excellent, late-round pick this year. He's finally healthy and his combination of size, quickness, and receiving skills could make him a surprise starter by mid-season. There have been a lot of varying reports about Johnson. All I know is I'd be cautiously optimistic about Perry and take a late round flier on him.

Chris Perry is an excellent, late-round pick this year. He's finally healthy and his combination of size, quickness, and receiving skills could make him a surprise starter by mid-season. There have been a lot of varying reports about Johnson. All I know is I'd be cautiously optimistic about Perry and take a late round flier on him.

Watson looked good last year and has been going pretty late in mocks. Do you like Perry more then him?

Watson is a 30 year old back that has never made it as a starter in the NFL. While I agree he looked good last year, from the reports I've read he's not even the #2 on the team.

I agree that Perry is worth a late-round pick. He was a very high draft pick by the Bengals and could be an every-down back. Unfortunately, he's about the least healthy running back I've ever heard of. If he somehow makes it through preseason healthy and Johnson struggles, I think he could take over as the starter during the year. That said, he hasn't shown that he can handle 20 carries a game as a starter, so I'm not sure what his upside is. But he has the talent to take the job over. I'd say that's worth a late-round pick.