Sign in to follow this  
sylvite

Draft Buddy - Highlighting positions

I'd swear that in previous year, I could highlight more than one position on Draft Buddy's Overall tab, just as is done in the CC for the Overall Ranking on the Cheatsheet tab.

Much to my surprise, I find that I can only highlight one of the positions in Draft Buddy instead of all of them. So the players are either white or yellow, instead of white, yellow, green or orange as is the case on the CC Overall Rankings. Why the difference?

I admit, this is not a critical feature but it is handy and makes it easy to distinguish the four major positions at a glance.

Hi sylvite. You aren't forgetting something from the prior years when you could highlight 3 positions. You can still do it this year, but only if you are using the "Blank (Classic)" display option. That is what is new this year. I added a "Grey Out" and "Strike Out" option for the players that are drafted, but the downfall of that is I could then only highlight one postion. By default, you are on Grey Out, but you can change it on the setup tab. That will restore the highlight 3 position options.