Sign in to follow this  
Riddlen

Dynasty - Shore up teh backfield or take another starter...

Its and interesting dilemma. I have FWP and could easily take mendenhall, havethe backfield "shored up" and move on. Or I ride FWP for the yerar, take forte aor smith - "starters" - and help my team this year.

I have 1.03 BTW and working under the assumption that Mcfadden and stewart go 1-2. dunno, we will see.

one of the "starters" forte or kevn smith. Working under the assumption that Mcfadden and stewart go 1-2.

I need a 5th starter

Manning

FWP

Turner

Roy

BMarsh

reggiebrown/chris brown/tater :puke:/leon washington

That's an interesting question Riddlen...i watched the guy who has DeAngelo Williams and the 1st pick take McFadden, when i figured he'd take Stewart (pleasant surprise he didn't). I personally would look to lock up the backfield by taking Mendenhall, but Forte would definitely enter the conversation if I needed that 5th starter.

That's an interesting question Riddlen...i watched the guy who has DeAngelo Williams and the 1st pick take McFadden, when i figured he'd take Stewart (pleasant surprise he didn't). I personally would look to lock up the backfield by taking Mendenhall, but Forte would definitely enter the conversation if I needed that 5th starter.

apparently not interesting enough to garner much discussion :unsure: , but I appreciate your opinion :headbanger:

apparently not interesting enough to garner much discussion :overhead: , but I appreciate your opinion :pointstosky:

WRONG BOARD

noob

apparently not interesting enough to garner much discussion

Perhaps we're still in disbelief that with over 6,500 posts you still don't know which board to post on.

Or worse, you know but just don't care...in either case, it's easy to understand why you'd be ignored.

WRONG BOARD

noob

Perhaps we're still in disbelief that with over 6,500 posts you still don't know which board to post on.

Or worse, you know but just don't care...in either case, it's easy to understand why you'd be ignored.

ouch :mad:

Buckle your chin strap, fool :Mr-T:

meh, its more of a dicussion topic than a "help" question. shore up your situation vs taking another starter.

meh, its more of a dicussion topic than a "help" question. shore up your situation vs taking another starter.

*tumbleweed*

stop being such a puzz about it and take Forte.