Sign in to follow this  
sinman2224

McFadden or Fitz?!?

I'm in a 12 man 3 keeper league and my keepers are S-Jax, Grant and B. Edwards. All three keepers are in their 2nd year of a 3 year contract. Standard Scoring. No PPR.

I have the 5th pick and am pretty sure I'm looking at McFadden or Fitz. Others that might be avaiilable are Parker, R. Brown, S. Smith, T. Jones, L. White.....

So who should I take....? McFadden or Fitz?

I'm in a 12 man 3 keeper league and my keepers are S-Jax, Grant and B. Edwards. All three keepers are in their 2nd year of a 3 year contract. Standard Scoring. No PPR.

I have the 5th pick and am pretty sure I'm looking at McFadden or Fitz. Others that might be avaiilable are Parker, R. Brown, S. Smith, T. Jones, L. White.....

You already have 2 starting backs, and McFadden hasn't proven squat.

Fitz however is a stud, and you would have to be a favorite in your 6 team league with that lineup.

Unless you can start 3 RB, Fitzgerald should be the choice. He's an established star, McFadden is still unproven and second on his depth chart.

You already have 2 starting backs, and McFadden hasn't proven squat.

Fitz however is a stud, and you would have to be a favorite in your 6 team league with that lineup.

the league is actually a 12 person league. not sure if you caught that. It seems from your response you did not. Im sure it was an honest mistake and not a lame attempt to be a wise a$$.

Unless you can start 3 RB, Fitzgerald should be the choice. He's an established star, McFadden is still unproven and second on his depth chart.

2 RB's, 2 WR's, 1 Flex

the league is actually a 12 person league. not sure if you caught that. It seems from your response you did not. Im sure it was an honest mistake and not a lame attempt to be a wise a$$.

No....it WAS a lame attempt at being a wiseass.

:unsure:

I'm guessing the other teams look like:

Manning

Westbrook

Adrian Peterson

R. Moss

:headbanger:

No....it WAS a lame attempt at being a wiseass.

:overhead:

I'm guessing the other teams look like:

Manning

Westbrook

Adrian Peterson

R. Moss

:pointstosky:

Is that hard to believe that I drafted Jackson with the #2 pick last year and then Edwards with my third rounder and picked up Grant off waivers....Oh I forgot, since I have 3 "names", I must be in a "6 team league"....Jackson was a rea stud last year....that must be why I'm drafting 5th...Didn't even make the playoffs with my team....I suppose your in the perfect league right, where everyone's team is just as shitty because everyone is the best fantasy player ever....

I just asked for advice....I didn't need to hear u blow yourself and your godly fantasy knowledge.

Is that hard to believe that I drafted Jackson with the #2 pick last year and then Edwards with my third rounder and picked up Grant off waivers....Oh I forgot, since I have 3 "names", I must be in a "6 team league"....Jackson was a rea stud last year....that must be why I'm drafting 5th...Didn't even make the playoffs with my team....I suppose your in the perfect league right, where everyone's team is just as shitty because everyone is the best fantasy player ever....

I just asked for advice....I didn't need to hear u blow yourself and your godly fantasy knowledge.

It was a joke rook. Lighten up bro.

I acutally was going to say you must have had a great draft last year and gotten Edwards late (which would be a steal) and then got Grant off the waiver wires.

In all seriousness, with Fitz on that team, you're a contender.

Also....this bored is not your mamas fantasy site. Thin skinned folks reside over at FBG's because they all have labias.

Get used to it, and prepare to dish it out or move over to the all-bagina site.