Sign in to follow this  
Mark DiBlasi

Finished My Draft - Some Comments and Suggestions for Draft Buddy

I just finished my draft last night. Overall, the draft buddy was spectacular. It performed exactly how I thought and hoped it would. People kept asking me - "How do you know what position that guy is?" or "How do you know what team he's on so fast?". It's because I could quickly look up a player and see that information.

I had only one complaint - The summary page only displayed some of my roster - QB 1, RB1/2 and WR 1/2. I was expecting it to show my entire team, so I could quickly see who I had and what their BYE weeks were. I had to do some searching through different tabs to figure out who else I had, and what weeks they were off.

One other small suggestion - is there any way to include strength of schedule in one of the tabs? That would be a nice quick info thing, when comparing a few different guys.

Anyway - minor complaints. Loved the product.

Mark DiBlasi

Hey Mark, thanks for the feedback. I definitely should make this more obvious (somehow), but if you go to the by team tab, you can click the "+" sign above your team name and it will show your whole roster with bye weeks and projected fantasy points. I actually only added that quick roster look on the summary page this year.

I think it would be a good idea to add at least the schedule grid to Buddy, and maybe some SOS info, although we don't put a lot of weight on that in the preseason ourselves, so we'd have to think about that one.

Glad you liked it!

Hey Mark, thanks for the feedback. I definitely should make this more obvious (somehow), but if you go to the by team tab, you can click the "+" sign above your team name and it will show your whole roster with bye weeks and projected fantasy points. I actually only added that quick roster look on the summary page this year.

I think it would be a good idea to add at least the schedule grid to Buddy, and maybe some SOS info, although we don't put a lot of weight on that in the preseason ourselves, so we'd have to think about that one.

Glad you liked it!

Mike,

I just noticed that feature this morning! Sorry about that. That would have been real helpful during the draft - but it's my own fault for not messing around with the software enough to know that.

I like the schedule grid idea. That would be a nice feature.

Anyways - thanks.

Mark