8. WR DDriver GB

9. RB KSmith DET

10. QB MShaub HOU

11. DEF NE

12. WR Burleson SEA

13. RB DWilliams CAR

14. WR Meachem NO

15. K Dawson CLE

I am not very confident going into the season. There isn't a real stud that can go out every week and drop 20pts on my opponent. I think I'd have done better taking TO and Brees at the 1st turn. I have 2 Jets, which is a mistake. I have RB depth, so maybe I can trade later for another stud.

Thoughts?

10th pick, 10 Team redraft, 6pt rush/rec TD, 4pt pass TD, PPR

1. RB CPortis WAS

2. QB TRomo DAL

3. RB TJones NYJ

4. WR BMarshall DEN

5. TE KWinslow CLE

6. RB EGraham TB

7. WR LColes NYJ

8. WR DDriver GB

9. RB KSmith DET

10. QB MShaub HOU

11. DEF NE

12. WR Burleson SEA

13. RB DWilliams CAR

14. WR Meachem NO

15. K Dawson CLE

I am not very confident going into the season. There isn't a real stud that can go out every week and drop 20pts on my opponent. I think I'd have done better taking TO and Brees at the 1st turn. I have 2 Jets, which is a mistake. I have RB depth, so maybe I can trade later for another stud.

Thoughts?

Portis will be that guy with the potential for 20 pts a week. Romo, Portis, Marshall (I think will be a stud), and Coles with Favre could really be solid. Not a bad team.

Thanks for the help on mine

When I first look at your teams two things stand out at me. You got great depth from some picks and really reached on others. I think you reached on Romo, but if you really wanted him you gotta do it because your not gettin him on the way back. T. Jones was your biggest reach IMO. Marshall in the 4th isnt bad, but your first WR taken is out 3 weeks and that will hurt you. Graham in the 6th and Kevin Smith in the 9th are incredible value. Smith in the 9th, WOW I love that pick. Love Shaub this year and is a solid #2 QB. Burleson in the 12th is great value, he should have a nice year with all the injuries in Seattle. You do have nice RB depth and you should use this for trade bait for sure. Overall I give your draft a C+/B-. Make a good trade or WW pickup and you should see the playoffs. This of course is all in my opinion, best of luck.

I like it. QB's are nice and I agree that Schaub should be a quality backup. I do like Thomas Jones but he might have been alittle early but due to you pick in the draft he would have never made it back to ya. I like the recievers but Marshall hurts when Marshall is out 1/4 of regular season. It's pretty similar to my team that I drafted 7th. D Williams is a very nice late grab.

Thanks for the input on mine.

I like the pick of the QB at 2.01 but I would have taken Brees instead of Romo. But if you like Romo better, there's nothing wrong with taking him there. It was your only shot at him. In my own auction I was totally caught off guard when the top four QBs (Brady, Brees, Romo, Manning) each broke the previous high price for a QB, so you did the right thing.

I wouldn't characterize any of your picks as reaches. I love Smith and DWilliams at 9 and 13. I expect T Jones to put up nice numbers this year. Marshall will be back before byes start so you are covered at WR. For some reason I have a bad vibe about the Browns this year, so maybe Dawson will disappoint you as your kicker, but there are always good kickers available on WW so you have nothing to worry about there.

In addition to your RB depth, Schaub should emerge as a nice bargaining chip for potential trades.

I think you have a better than even chance of making the playoffs. Which is really all you can ask for at this time of the season.

I think Romo and Winslow are definite studs on your team, and everyone else is pretty solid. I especially think Portis is poised for a great year, if Campbell can step up his game and lead the offense. Plus, as it was said before, you have some good trade bait if you want to upgrade your receivers, which unfortunately you're lacking in depth, especially with Marshall's suspension to begin the season. Good luck.

Check out my draft and let me know how I did…

QB- Romo and Schaub - nothing wrong here, might have taken romo early but we'll see

RB - a little weak for a ten teamer i think. T jones is too big of a ? for a 2nd in 10 teamer. Portis should be solid. I dont trust graham, i think kevin Smith is your #2 RB personally, also i like deangelo williams.

WR/TE - Also pretty weak for 10 teamer, Marshall is good but went later in my 12 team then your 10 team. Winslow should be solid.especially in PPR coles and driver have limited upside IMO, I like you late WR in burelson and meacham

I think your team is Decent, nothing spectacular. If kevin smith is good, like i think he will be you could end up with a good squad of;

Romo

Portis

K Smith

Marshall

Driver

Coles

Winslow

Thanks for the help on mine, good analysis

Great Value w/ Kevin Smith in the 9th.

Really good Value w/ D. Williams in the 13th.

With Portis and either Jones/Graham/Smith/Williams taking your #2 RB, you should be fine at RB, and will know by week 4 who you are to start on a week-to-week basis.

A Bit Weak on the WR point. I like Marshall, and 4th Rd is a good spot to take him. But I think you'll be in trouble wks 1-2, cuase you'll have to start Coles and Driver, and I just don't think you'll get enough out of those two to get the pts you need out of the WR position.

I think your going to need to find a way to package a RB and either Coles or Driver for an upgrade at WR at some point during your season. This should give you the bump you'll need come playoff time. Keep an eye for the "New WR" that will emerge on the Waiver Wire early in the year.

Please take a look at mine:

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.p...howtopic=320172

I know people are not very high on Thomas Jones, but at the point I took him, I felt he was the best #1 back available.

Jacobs was still there, but all of the injury prone talk was getting to me, I had him last year, and and the time he missed did hurt. I see Bradshaw and he splitting carries a bunch of the time too.

Moroney was there, but since suffering with Corey Dillon being listed as questionable every week, I avoid NE RBs. And they throw from the 1.

RBush was there, but he is truly the 2nd back on that offense. I should say that the guy who got him in the 6th got huge value in a PPR.

FWP was there. Again, another guy who has big questions.

So I took TJones, a #1 back in what COULD be a diverse offense, with room to run if teams are forced to respect the pass.

Yes Marshall will be suspended, and it looks like it may be 1-2 games instead of 3.

Coles and Driver will be steady in PPR and Burleson and Meachem were picked up with the hope that they bust out.

Good input. Thanks all.