For

David Garrard, (Willis Mcgahee or Thomas Jones), Laveranues Coles

Just going off these players which is the better deal

I have been offered a trade to take

Marion Barber, Bryant Johnson, Jake Delhomme

For

David Garrard, (Willis Mcgahee or Thomas Jones), Laveranues Coles

Just going off these players which is the better deal

Without seeing other rosters or knowing the scoring system, I'd say the second group is better.

At this point Garrard is a safer/better QB than Delhomme (although I'm really high on Jake and think he'll have a great year).

The difference between Barber and McGahee/Jones is not as great as the difference between Coles and Johnson, so group two wins there.

Interesting trade offer.

I disagree with Landry - Barber and McGahee are not comparable. McGahee is banged up and playing on an offense with no real threats other than himself. Barber is running behind an excellent run blocking line and may see more touches this year. I understand why he is ranked as the 6th or 7th best RB this year. But, after this season, I really do think he will bump up to the top 3 or 4 RBs. Some say he can't last with his power running style - that he will get banged up sooner than later. True. But, watch his highlights from last year. As the season went further along, Barber often sought daylight rather than plow through opponents all the time. I think he has added that to his skill set, making him a better RB. I think he is poised to have a breakout season. Barber is definitely the strong upside to this trade.

I hate to admit - I haven't kept up with Bryant Johnson. So, I don't know much about him. Unless the rest of your receivers are pretty good, I don't like the idea of giving up Coles. With Favre at the helm, I think he stands to have a good year.

I agree with Landry - Garrard is probably the better QB. Two things kind of scare me about Delhomme. His health. And, how committed is the team to the new run offense. The Panthers say they want to run the ball a lot this season (and they appear to have the O-line to do it), which could mean fewer passes for Delhomme. That's a tough one.

I like the Barber & Delhomme side of it so if I was getting that I would do it. While your losing Coles, the difference between a banged up McGahee & MBIII is huge. Delhomme will be a monster.

Pull the trigger. :pointstosky: