Sign in to follow this  
Borat33

I scored the #12 pick - Now what?

Well I got the 12 pick in a 12 teamer and I am of course concerned. The league starts 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE and the D and K. I am thinking of going the unconventional route and taking 2 wr's if they are there, unless Lynch was to slide I would take him and a WR. I have no faith in LJ and drafting from this position I think you have to do things a little different. What say you FF Today?

Assuming one of Gore/Portis/Grant/Johnson gets drafted in the first 11, I'd take whichever two players from this list I felt the most comfortable with:

Tomlinson

Peterson

Westbrook

Jackson

Addai

Barber

Lynch

Jones-Drew

Moss

Wayne

Owens

Brady

Since you start 2 WR instead of 3, and don't get points for receptions, I don't think I'd end up drafting 2 WR with my picks, although if two of Moss/Wayne/Owens were available, I might just do it. but I'd be reasonably content with Jones-Drew or Gore and Wayne or Owens.

just did my draft in the same spot... ppr

brady and Moss were gone..

so I went Lynch @ 12, Jones Drew@ 13, Wes Welker @36 then Plax at @37 (wanted Brees, but was pick at #33)

LT

AP

SJax

Westy

Addaii

Brady

Barber III(homer pick)

Portis

Moss

Manning

Gore

Lynch

Jones Drew

Larry Johnson

Maroney

etc...

12 or 13 seems to early for MJD. I just had another draft and I got him early 3rd, he is still in a comitee. I am confused as I dont like Grant and I don't want to reach for MJD. Guess I will just have to see how it plays out.