Sign in to follow this  
nocarbs

Westbrook..still feeling the pain.

I know Westbrook will be on the board when I make my draft pick. I already know that Brady, AP and LT will be gone.

Westbrook cost me the league championship last year when he stepped out at the one yard line against the cowboys to kill the clock.

I STILL FEEL THE PAIN!

I really don't want Westly on my team (PPR=1 point), my brain says to draft Westly but I still hate him.

I am leaning towards JA or SJax.

My question is how can I draft someone I really hate? (i know Hate is a strong word).

Westbrook should be the #3 overall pick in standard leagues and #2 overall pick in PPR leagues. You are an idiot if you pass on him at pick 4 in a ppr league.

Then pick up Addai, but expect less yards per carry and about 50 less receptions.

Or pick up SJax, and expect him to fight and struggle for 2 yard runs while carrying 5 defenders on his back because he has no one to block for him..

This decision is easy man, FF has no loyalty either way. I can only pray Westbrook is on the board when I pick 5th tonight.

one of the best plays ive ever seen... if you dont take him, your crazy.. he'll have a better year than all three of those. Dont forget they play football.. and he actually should of scored.

Westbrook should be the #3 overall pick in standard leagues and #2 overall pick in PPR leagues. You are an idiot if you pass on him at pick 4 in a ppr league.

I don't often agree w/ the Pimp, but he's dead on here...

FWIW...It may just be a hunch, but didn't you have several other players on your roster when Westbrook layed down at the 1 that also didn't put up enough pts to win the game for you? Maybe it's not JUST Westbrooks fault huh??? :thumbsdown:

Gotta go with Westy.....he may have cost you 6 points there but don't forget the other 270 points he did get you

If you really can't get over it, go MBIII

Then pick up Addai, but expect less yards per carry and about 50 less receptions.

Or pick up SJax, and expect him to fight and struggle for 2 yard runs while carrying 5 defenders on his back because he has no one to block for him..

This decision is easy man, FF has no loyalty either way. I can only pray Westbrook is on the board when I pick 5th tonight.

Same here with the 5th pick..

However, not feeling your SJax comment, and I see him as possibly a top3 RB if things work out for the Rams.

I don't often agree w/ the Pimp, but he's dead on here...

FWIW...It may just be a hunch, but didn't you have several other players on your roster when Westbrook layed down at the 1 that also didn't put up enough pts to win the game for you? Maybe it's not JUST Westbrooks fault huh??? :banana:

:music_guitarred:

Funny, I had Westy last year and absolutely love him. Maybe because I can look past one act that caused his team to lock up an important victory and focus on the fact that without him I would never have been in the playoffs, let alone the finals, let alone the champ. If you pass on him at #4 in a PPR, then you are just trying to lose.

Nocarbs>> Don't dwell on the past (a tip for ff and life). Westbrook had an outstanding season last year (especially in the receiving dept. [90]). I'm drafting Westbrook at #2 in my draft this weekend. This particular league is a PPR (I'd actually draft him at #2 in a standard scoring league; how can you argue with his 278 rushes and 90 receptions!?). He's the featured weapon (not just back) on the Eagles. I like him more than AP due to his injury history (I won't even bother throwing other rbs that are a tier lower). You might want to reconsider if Westbrook makes it to you...